Chapter 10.5 + nice little announcement

i didn't eve notice this..

800+ reads.. thanks for supporting this second book..

wew (^owo^)

i'm happy... back then, i had this book first released, people ignored it and only had their attention on my other book...

thanks for the support.. i'm happy........

welp.. thanks for checking your notification and going to this part's notification.. ok, here.. a reward.. a small part of the story..

since blue had been left out for a while in the book..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<blue's pov>

i've been roaming the halls of ink's castle for a while now..

i'm starting to feel a bit lonely.. i mean, everyone seems to be having fun with themselves..

.

.

.

i was about to pass the garden's door, but someone came out, and there seems to be some loud noises coming from the garden the person was previously in..

oh wait, no, its dust.. he seemed so done in life hehe..

"oh, hey dust!" i greeted with my normal enthusiastic voice, dust seemed to finally notice me and wave.

"oh, blue.. sup, why aren't you with anyone?" he asked.

i shrugged. "the others seem to be doing their own business, ink's with error and dream and-"

"wait wha?.. dream was just in the-- n- nevermind.. so, what you up to?.." he questioned.

"hhmm.. i don't really know.. got anything in mind?" i asked him, to be honest, its pretty boring..

"ehh, none.. how about walking around and talk?.." he suggested.

"sure.." i agreed to him.

we walked around the castle, its my second round actually, but atleast its more nicer to walk around here with company..

we both eventually wanted to sit down somewhere and just enjoy each other.. we were sitting on one of the sits/ benches that was on one of the balconies, its been a long day actually, its almost sunset.

"he dust?.."

"yeh?.."

"what was going on in the garden a few hours earlier?" i asked

"oh, that?.. yeah umm.. killer disturbed nightmares quiet 'dying inside' moment and was being chased, me not wanting to be involved, stepped out of there and--- you already know the rest.." he replied.

"oh.." i simply answered

.

.

.

"hey.. blue?.."

"yeah?.."

"i... do you already have a love interest?.."he asked me.

"well that's an interesting topic."i pointed out.

"a-i- i'm sorry for asking, i-" i giggled at his response, or him trying to apologize.

he turned his head away from me.

"well, no... not yet atleast.." i finally answered.

he turned his head back to face me, i thought i saw his expression being a bit sad, but maybe not.

"oh.." he simply said, his hood making shadow over his eyes.

"but, if i would have a love interest, i wish that person would be fun to be with, and that i could enjoy myself with them. something like right now!.. maybe.." i said, looking out into the distance, the sky was already having the orange glow of the sunset.

i blush at the thought of being with someone that would just enjoy each moment with me..

i saw from the corner of my eye(?) dust giving me a sweet smile before joining me with watching the sunset, the sky got darker and beautiful shining stars started to appear.

the moment of silence with dust was... nice..

of course until-

"dust! finally i found you!" i turned my head to face the owner of the voice.

"what do you want killer?.." dust asked.

"look, i know were not exactly real blood related brothers and all, but i still got worried where you've gone.." killer answered.

"and?----" dust said.

"we still need to eat dinner you dumbass.." killer added.

.

.

.

"oh.." me and dust said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yey, some dustberry.. sorry for not having blue being noticed much in the chapters..

and for having two dreams.. yeh, i literally didn't realize there were two dreams until now..

and i hope you liked the lil part i gave ya..

i swear to god that my heart felt happy for making this part. and not that much swearing cuz, dude.. blue's here..