chapter 1-(pt. 2 best friends)

Me and my mom walked me down a few street left and right and such, until we stopped at a building.. this building was newly built a few months ago.. we went inside the building's doors. My mom gave me my lunch for later to eat.

"Remember what to do to other kids.."

"Always be polite"

"Ok.. i have to go to my work now.. i'll fetch you around 4 ok my child?"

"Ok" i replied

She waved good bye and went out of the building's doors.. i was at the first room which should be the room where people greet you when you come in.. i saw a lady on the desk thing and was reading the daily news paper.. the desk was too high for her to actually see me so i grabbed a chair from the other side of the room and placed it next to the desk.. i climbed the chair and was now standing on it..

"Umm.. excuse me ma'am?"

"Hmm?" She hummed , looking away from the newspaper and looked at me.

"Yes dear, what do you need help with?"

I showed her the piece of paper for painting classes that are for my age..

"Could you please show me were the room of this class is?.." i said in a polite tone of voice..

"Oh.. sure dear.. right this way" she said as she stood from her chair..
I followed her to a room full of canvases.. we.. not really full though..
I saw kids that looked around my age at the other side of the room..

"Here it is dear.."    "thank you ma'am" i thanked her with a polite smile..

she walked out of the room and looked back at the kids and the view of the room i'm in.. two kids approached me.. one had starry eyes, a yellow cape , a head piece , light blue shorts, and golden yellow boots.. the other had starry eyes too.. a baby blue handkerchief around his neck.. a grey shirt, long blue gloves, black shorts and baby blue boots..

"Hi, i'm dream!.. this is my friend blue. We've been i this class for a while now.. but haven't seen you here.. are you new?"

I felt shy for the first time in a while. it took me a few seconds to answer.

"Y-yeah.. i'm actually new here.. my first day to join this class.." i was able to reply

"Wow! I like your eyes! You have a star eye too!" The one i think is blue said..

"T-thanks.. i can actually change what my eyes look like.. wanna see?"

They both nodded.. i then acted like i was sad.. i blinked my eyes once and they already changed into a dark blue square and a light blue raindrop.

"Wow! That's so cool! What's your name?" Dream asked.

"My name's ink.." i replied

"Ok.. hi ink! We could be best friends!" Blue said with excitement

" Sure.." i agreed with a joyful smile.
I placed my bag on a bench and sat next to it..

"What's in your bag? Looks like its stuffed" dream questioned.
"Oh.. that's just my art supplies and and sketch books.."
"Ouuu, can we see your drawings?" Blue asked.
"Sure" i pulled my bag to my lap and motioned dream and blue to sit in each side of me.. i pulled my sketch book out of my bag and opened it from the beginning to show all my drawings.. both of them were amazed by my drawings.. i giggled at their facial expressions and gave the book to dream and stood up from my seat and placed my bag next to blue who scooched over to dream to see my drawings..

I walked around the room to look at the paintings hung from the walls.. they all looked like young people painted them.. one painting caught my eyes.. a painting of a glowing soul that looks trapped but blue stings.. it looks like it was done well too..

"I see your looking at my painting.." an unfamiliar voice spoke behind me..

I turned to see who it was.. it was a kid that's a bit taller than me.. he had mis-matched eyes like i do... he has blue tear stains running down his face.. he had glitches and error  signs all around his body..and he also has red circular glasses (-w-)

"Huh.. you look new.. hi.. i'm error.. and you are?" He said to me.

"Oh! Uhh.. ink. My name's ink.. nice to meet you" i replied.

"I saw you earlier with those two.. looks like your getting along with them.." he said

"Yeah.. their actually really nice" i said with a smile on my face.

"Heh.. want to meet the others here?.."      "yeah.. sure.. why not"

I followed him to a group of .. honestly.. unique looking kids.. but some aren't..

"Yo guys, this is ink.. a new addition to the class.."

"H-hi.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok.. stopping it there.. the chapter is getting a bit too long for just that..
Hope ya enjoyed.. see ya in the next chapter..