chapter 45- its official

Blue and Dust were seated on the bench at the balcony. They atmosphere between the two was awkward in a way due to the silence.

"So..." Blue started, breaking the silence.
"Were you avoiding me all this time?

"It's not really like that, I've just been trying to keep out of your way." He answered, avoiding any sort of eye contact with the smaller.

"That's basically what 'avoiding' someone is."
Having that said, Dust just seemed rather ashamed in himself, making Blue sigh in turn.
"I didn't mean to say it like that. I just wanted to have things back to how they were."

"That's kinda difficult. After what I said and did, I don't think things could just go back to how it used to be."

Dust had a point, making Blue hum as he tried thinking of something.

"Then... Why don't we try and moving on?"

"What do you mean?" Dust asked, a frown on his face as he dreaded the thought of them just pretending all of that never really happened.

"What I mean is that.....

Will you go out with me?"

~~~~~~

"That's a weird way to ask someone to date you." Fell commented as he crossed his arms.

He was with Sci, Horror, Lust, Killer, and Dream. They were at the garden since Dream was feeling a bit lightheaded from standing and walking around for a while after being bedridden for quite a bit.

"Though it was normal for others to kiss the ones they like.." Horror defended since the conversation was about how he and Lust started dating.

"I'm starting to think that Fell isn't the type of person to be as straight forward as Lust and Horror are." Killer blurted out while continuing with the flower crown making. Dream had been teaching him and Lust how to make them while having this conversation.

"What the fuck do you mean by that?? I could be as straight forward as I want to be, but to ask someone out by kissing them is just... Kinda gross and lame." Fell argued while a few of them chuckled.

"Oh yeah? So what's your idea of asking someone out?" Lust asked as if challenging Fell's view on romance.

"Hah, this feel like some sort of trap, I'm not about to fall for it, tuts."

Lust rolled his eyelights at Fell before just commenting.
"Chances are its either aggressive or straight up rude."

"Oh please  it can't be that bad  he's not like that with friends at least... Maybe his ways of romance is more on time eventful side of things.." Sci defended as Lust put a flower crown on top of the scientist's head.

"Of course you'd defend his lack of an answer. Well then Sci, what's your idea of trying to ask someone out?" Lust asked.

Sci hummed as he thought to himself for a moment.
"... Hmm... Well maybe staying in and spending a bit of time together really... I don't think something grand would be my way of asking someone out."

"That actually sounds nice. I'd enjoy something like that, though I guess that would be more of a date.." Dream commented before feeling something be placed on his head. It was an amateur flower crown which obviously came from Killer, the black teared skeleton adding to what dream said.
"Some unknowingly go on dates before asked out though. I've witnessed it before."

"Well, that's still considered as a good way to ask someone out rather than just straight up kissing them. Plus, there's still a chance they'd reject you anyways, so you'd only be violating them. It's better to just ask. For example." Fell then cleared his throat before looking over to Sci, clearly too serious just to prove a point.