chapter 3- a royal meeting?

You might as well already know the kind of story this is right?.. right..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<ink's pov>

Its been 13 years since i've been a prince and my mom being a queen..
I don't know why my mom didn't want to be a queen tho...
The title suits her very well.. she's on of the best queen so far..
That's what i've heard the royal servants talk about.

This place is still a bit confusing.. but i know my way to the painting room, the dinning room, my bedroom, my mom's bedroom, and the throne room.. i always know that there's a ball room somewhere.. but i never been able to find it.. just like how i can't find the library.. you think that me being here for 13 years that i would be able to go to the rooms i wanted.. but.. nope.. i have a very bad memory span..

I made my way to the dinning room for breakfast.. i heard that today were having strawberry pancakes for breakfast.. I got to my chair and started to eat the pancakes. OH MY GOSH IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS!
I started to eat the pancakes faster.. but not that fast.. i heard my mom call my name from her seat..

"Ink dear.. i have something to tell you.." my mom said looking at me as i quickly swallowed the pancakes chunks in my mouth.

"The royal families from different kingdoms are going to be visiting for a meeting next week.." my mom said cheerfully.

"Wait.. mother, are you saying that multiple kings and queens are coming over for a 'royal meeting'? But are they going to be staying over?.." i questioned my mother.

"Oh.. yes actually.. they would be staying here for a week or so.. meetings aren't always short you know.." she jokingly said.

<no one's pov>

Ink nodded anyways.. he finished his food and went back to his room..
As he walked the long and big corridors.. he reached his room.. he gently opened it and closed it as he walked in.. he took a breath and walked over to a large window with a cushioned bench like seat.. he sat down looked out of the window.. thinking..

i wonder if i can still see my friends again..  he turned his head to a wall that had 14 paintings.. he stood up from the bench like seat and walked over to the said wall.. there he had the paintings from the place where they all met.. 3 weeks after they turned to royalty.. they visited their old village.. when he asked his mom to go back to the said building.. she agreed.. they walked up to the building and found out that their old paintings were being sold.. he bought all of them immediately.. he didn't care about the price.. he cared about the paintings of his friends..

And that's how all the paintings are here now.. he knows that meeting them all again will be a long time.. but.. he knows that it will happen someday.. "someday" he muttered to himself.. feeling his eye sockets starting to form tears..  that moment stopped when he heard knocking from his bedroom door followed by his mother's voice.

"Ink, sweety.. i need to talk to you.." his mom said from the other side of the door..

Ink wiped the tears threatening to roll on inks face.. he then walked over to the bedroom door.. he opened the door and let his mom in.. they sat on the large bed and stayed silent for about 3 seconds or so.. she began to speak..

"Ink, i know you miss your friends.. but don't worry sweety.. you'll see them again.."

"I know mother.. but i'm scared that they all changed.. i'm scared thatc they wouldn't be like how they used to be..."

Ink's mom smiled warmly to ink.."ink, no one changes how they act.. or anything else.. don't be afraid.. if you really know our friends, you would know that.."

Ink hugged is mom a bit tightly..  " i know.. but i'm afraid that i might be wrong.." ink started crying and sobbing...

The two then hugged each other for a bit  until ink calmed down..

"Thank you.. mother.." ink said to his mom..

"You know inky dear.. you should call me you mom.. i'm starting to think that its to formal for us.."

Ink chuckled... "ok, mom.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't care if only a few people reads this book.. i want my future self to look back and reread all her stories and feel proud of how much she progressed.. so if your reading this reader or future self.. then good on you for taking your time and reading this.. i love how i imagine this story's gonna be.. X3