chapter 42- explanation

"I see... So that's what happened." Reaper was still in the room, habing Sci, Fell, and Dust explain what had occurred when Reaper went rogue and attacked Dust. He had no recollection of him doing that. All he remembered was when he pointed out he was sick.

Fell stayed close behind Sci as the scientist placed his palm on Reaper's forehead. While this all occured, Fell was giving Reaper a not so happy stare, most likely to tell him that if Reaper did anything to the scientist, its lights out again.

"He still has a fever, but it wasn't as bad as before." Sci informed, Making Reaper huff since chances are Geno would've known about this while he was unconscious and got worried. Ah, the simple thought of that skeleton worrying about him made him smile a bit.

"Ahh gosh, I really didn't need this today. I had plans to just hang out with Geno and maybe drop Dust off with you guys before going through with my plans.." Reaper blurted out before letting out an exaggerated sigh, burying his face into the cushion of where he had layed for the past while.

"Oh, so that's why you got so upset when I found out you were sick... Honestly, I'm sure its better that things turned out the way it did, or else you could've collapsed in Geno's arms during all that." Dust commented, sitting up on his bed with his arms crossed.

"Honestly, I see that as heaven." Reaper mumbled. He then just took out his phone, checking the time to see it was already pretty late. Its quite odd for them to have these types of stuff when houses were simply made of wood, stone, and clay... Oh well. Reaper went ahead and got to his contacts, chuckling as he took a quick picture of himself, along with a message saying 'I live bitch' and going ahead, sending it to someone.

That simple task proved to be a bit difficult, his vision a bit blurry for him to make out what each contact's name was. Yeah, he could barely read. He sighed, lightly placing a hand on his head only to notice it had bandages. Why were there bandages on him? Couldn't they just use healing magic instead?

"Ok, just how hard did Ink bash my head with his paint brush? I could barely read, and apparently I'm not important enough for you guys to just use healing magic to fix my condition?" Reaper asked, his attention now back to the three. The only thing that was bothering him was his inability to read. He felt a dull ache on the back of his head, but that was about it. Amazing pain tolerance.

"Uhh... With enough to be sure to knock you out? And its not like your injuries were as bad as Dust's you just had a dent on your head-"

"I HAVE A DENT ON MY HEAD??" Reaper cut Sci off, making the shorter skeleton sigh and cross his arms.

"Yes.. You HAD a dent on your head. It most likely healed now since we did use magic on that part, and saved the rest for Dust."

The room was silent again after Reaper scoffed from Sci's reply.
"... I want garlic bread."

(Meanwhile~~)

"... Uhuh.. So you're telling me that this... Other version of you is evil and wanted to be released to fulfill some sort of purpose?" Killer repeated for confirmation from the golden skeleton laying beside him.

Dream nodded, feeling this weight lifting off of his chest since he was finally able to tell someone what he'd been going through.
"Yes, and he is the cause of this horrible fever. The black liquid I keep puking up is his attempt to be released, but I keep pushing it down."

Killer nodded, processing all this information. Despite Dream saying he was still sick, it seemed like he was in a better condition, maybe enough for him to be able to get out of the room and maybe at least being able to get him to the garden for some fresh air. A knock from the door pulled Killer out of his thoughts. The two looked over to the door to see none other than Lust peeking in.