chapter 13- secret tunnels

<3rd pov/>

when the group of skeletons arrived at the library, ink parted the group and walked over to.. somewhere in the library, the library's to big to actually determine where he was going.

"Hey,ink. Wait up!" Sci yelled as he and the others caught up to ink.

The colorful skeleton only slowed down a bit.

He soon stoped infront of a book shelf, the others followed.

"This is it.." ink spoke.

"What it?.." horror asked.

Ink took two books out of the shelf to reveal a lever.

"Oh-my-gosh.." geno said.

"What's it for? A secret tunnel way?.." killer joked.

"No, its for a trapped door."

And before killer could do anything, a trapped door opened under him, he fell into a tube slide.

Killers yell of surprise echoed through the slide way.

Once they heard a faint sound of killer's 'oof', ink walked over to the trapped door.

"Come on guys, what are you waiting for?" Ink said before sliding down the tube himself.

The others followed with nightmare being last..

The room that the others were now in was a  tunnel way that looked as if it was supposed to be a dungeon.

"What is this place?.." fell asked, turning on his phone's flashlight.

"This, my friend, is a tunnel system of the whole castle, there's supposed to be a tunnel that connects to the whole kingdom's tunnel system but i still haven't found it." Ink relied.

"I KNEW IT!!" Killer screeched.

His voice echoed through the tunnel. A few seconds after, a group of squeaks were heard.and soon it became louder and stomping could be heard.

A wave of poison rat were running their way over to the group of skeletons.

Ink rushed over to the front of the group and used his brush to make a wall of black ink.

The rats were starting to break through it.

"Umm, guys.. a little help here?.." ink asked.

The others already summoned bone attacks and blasters.

"No blasters! It would just make it worse!" Ink warned, struggling to keep his wall up.

Once the wall was down, the other flung their bone attacks at the army of rats.

The rats were all dead, exept for one who kept running towards them.

"Don't let it bite you." Error warned.

They were able to avoid it

Except for nightmare.

The rat climbed nightmare's back and sat at its shoulder.

"Ugh... I hate these things.." nightmare spoke. Clearly showing hatred to the rats kind and is trying to get it off with its tentacles.. but the rat would just bite the tip of them off..

"How are you ok with it bitting you??" Geno questioned. " Its a poisonous rat!"

"He already got bit by one witch made him turn into..that.." dream explained.

"To be honest with you,i hate these creatures.." nightmare added.

Cross stared at the rat that sat on nightmare's shoulder.

"I... Find the thing.. surprisingly cute  :3" cross spoke.

Everyone except reaper and killer gave cross a questioning look..

"You know what.. i don't care anymore" nightmare said as he faced ink.

"So.. why are we here?.." nightmare asked ink bluntly..

"Well, i still haven't shown you a secret room passage.. its secret and is full of puzzles. Half of the puzzles needs memory, but you guys already know that i tend to be forgetful.. soo.."

"You want us to help?." Blue asked.

" Yeah, but keep it down.. we won't want more rats coming for us.." ink replied.

The others used their phones as flashlights as they followed ink through the tunnel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thus is the end of this chapter.. i know its short but i wanna see if you guys still have patience...

Yes im a bad author for doing this but.. I don't care!  •w•