Chapter 10- what are you doing?..

<reaper's pov>

"Reaper?.." i heard a voice call my name behind me, i know who voice it was..

I turned to face the mysterious person cuz i still wasn't sure if i was correct or not..

I was greeted with-

Nothing... no one..

I gave myself a confused look.. "maybe it was just my imagination, he'd never willingly walk up to me.." i muttered to myself.. "i'm alone in this haa—- HOLY SHIT!" I practically screeched as to see geno was behind me..

"OH My toby fox! Ya scared me half way to life.." i stated, he just gave me an eye roll

"Look, reaper.. you still left me stumped on your apology earlier.." he started, i gave him a look as to tell him to continue..

"And.. i wanted to ask.. did you.. mean it?.."

"Well yeah.. of course.."i answered..

I swore i saw a slight blush on his face..

"Ok! Who are you and what have you done to reaper?!" He said while giving me a look, more as of a stumped look..

"Don't worry sweetheart.. its still me.." i half heartedly reassured him and at the same time, flirted..

"Ugh, why do i even bother with you??!" He groaned, hiding his slightly red tinted face under his red scarf..

"Is that all you wanted to do after finding me?.." i asked..

"Well, kinda-"

"Well, i'm off" i cut him off as i turned around and took a few steps or floats, cuz i float..

"W-wait!.."geno kind of shouted, resulting with the hall giving off an echo.. i stopped but didn't turn around..

I wanted to hear what he wanted to say...

"I-i... i really don't have anyone with me to keep company, the place is still confusing, and.. i wanted us to be proper friends again.." he said with a slightly shy tone..

The word 'friend' hit me hard.. he really does know how to kill a guy.;-;    But he still considered the option of having me as company so i should be thankful..

I finally turned around to face him once more and walked up to him.
"Sure, its pretty boring being alone anyways.." i said..

I saw he's eye lights glow a bit for a second, but he quickly turned away..

"Well, lets go.." he said as he started to walk, me floating close behind..

(Meanwhile~~~)

<error's pov>

I'm with ink and dream, chatting about random stuff we did when we were younger..'why did dream have to be here??' I thought to myself..

Well, i shouldn't really be asking, ink, dream, and blue were the closest in the group when we were younger..

"So.." ink said.

"How was life for you guys to knowing where i was?.." he questioned..

"Boring... mainly boring.. sure the others were nice and cool and all but.. i liked it more when you were there.." i said with a smile, i saw ink blush a bit but it died bown when dream spoke.