chapter 17- new problem/s

<Dream's pov>

Its dark..why is it dark?.. i mean.. i never noticed how dark my dreamscape is.

I tried to move, but i can't.

Oh no.. DON'T TELL THIS IS FUCKING SLEEP PARALYSIS!!!

But... I.. can't see behind me.. i slept with a night light.. it's not supposed to be this dark..

I tried to look over to my arms.. their being restrained by some sort of goo.. it looks like black goo...

"Nightmare?" I asked.

Nothing responded... Everything is still Black... Dark..

I'm starting to panic a bit..

I let a small whimper of fear escape my mouth..

Then i heard a chuckle..

It sounded like Nightmare's.. but.. the tone isn't deep..

What's going on???

"You might be confused, aren't you, Dream."

The Voice said.. the voice spat my name like it was venom.

"W-who's there?" I asked, unsure is this is logical to do.

The voice chuckled again..

"You should know who i am.. we're not that different, after all..."

I'm more confused now .

"Well, let me spare you the details" the goo that restrained my arms and legs got tighter.

I held back a whimper of pain.

"How pityful, but.. it seemed you've forgotten about your other half~"

A bit far away, i could see a slight glow.. a shine? But it was amongst the darkness. What is it?

The bit of color got closer and closer until i could finally see an outline of some sort.

Now that i notice it, the figure had tentacles, like Nightmare's, but.. it had a tint of yellow..

And now i look back at my arms, the goo that restrained me also had the tint of yellow.

The figure was directly in front of me, a glowing golden eye staring at me.

"W-who.. are you?" I asked.

"I'm YOU , Dream.. don't you remember the fun we had just a few hour ago?"

"What fun?"

The one that claimed to be me reached out one of their tentacles and touched my forehead.

Flashes and and clips of negative, and selfish of memories of what just happened a few hour ago, jammed into my skull.

I snapped back to my dreamscape to be met with nothing but darkness, but at least I'm not restrained this time.

The figure came back with a grin, walking around me.

"Those were fun moments, weren't they?~"

"T-that's not me.. i would never do that!"

"But you, and you weren't alone.. i stuck around and watched, being amused at your simple act of wickedness.."

"That wasn't wicked."

"It was wicked enough for your simple soul..."

The figure walked closer to me as i stood still.