chapter 39- Negativity

Fell entered the room, now clean after a bath. They were at Dust's room, a couch was created beside Dust's bed where Reaper layed unconscious still, the others finding out he had a burning fever. Same could be said with Dust who layed on his own bed, his injuries being tended to by Sci while the others who also went out crowdes the room... Well not really, the bedroom was pretty large.

"You guys better have a good explanation as to what happened."
Geno said, his arms crossed over his chest waiting expectantly for someone to explain what happened.

"We don't know either. Dust said that he'll explain everything.. But then he passed out on us. He seemed tired."
Lust explained as Blue knelt down beside Dust's bed, worried about him, especially since he had two pretty bad injuries.

Geno 'tsk'd since he didn't seem satisfied with that answer. He turned and left to room, not looking at anyone else. Lust sighed and left as well, most likely to Horror's room to check up on him.

"Maybe a magic user manipulated Reaper into doing what he did. There wouldn't be a reason for him to use his scythe if it was just you guys, right?" Ink suggested, having a thinking gesture on.

"Whatever caused it, it was troublesome. I'll go get Nightmare to see if he could do anything regarding this situation." Error said before walking out of the room

"so.. Reaper was the one that caused this?" Blue was obviously referring to Dust's injuries.

"Well... Yes. You could say it like that. But Reaper wasn't in the right state of mind, so I don't really consider it as Reaper's doing." Sci answered, now standing up and brushing off his outfit.
"I finished bandaging up his injuries, thankfully the only major ones were the ones on his arm and leg, the rest are scrapes and scratches."

Fell sat on Reaper's couch's arm rest, silently listening to their conversation. He plans on keeping an eye on these two if the others ever needed to leave the room.
"And all we need to do now is wait for them to wake up?"

Sci nodded, sitting on the other arm rest as Ink sighed, deciding that it's best to not crowd the room and left.

~~~

There was knocking on the door, followed by a short pause.
"... Horror? Its me, Lust. Can I come in?"

"Yeah..."

Lust opened the door and got inside. Horror was seated on the side of his bed, already clean from taking a bath prior, his damaged axe was on his lap, his eyelights not leaving it as Lust went to sit beside him.

"Hey, you didn't join us when Geno and Blue caught up. Are you ok?" Lust asked, genuinely worried about the brute.

Horror stayed silent, moving his axe at an angle so that the corrosion Reaper caused could be seen. It affected majority of the metal, if corroded even more, it would've fallen off the handle if he tried swinging it.
"to think Reaper was willing to use this kind of power against me and Dust... It was terrifying." Horror finally spoke, staring at his precious axe sadly before sighing and putting it under his bed.

Lust couldn't do much other than just listen to, putting a hand on his shoulder to comfort him.
"He did warn us about it before all this happened. What you saw today wasn't Reaper."

Horror chuckled.
"Sure... I think I witnessed THE Grim Reaper. It was like he was trying to go for my soul. I'm pretty he could've done so if Fell didn't jump in and help me out." Horror joked, making Lust sigh and hug Horror's arm, making the taller look over in confusion.

"I take it you'll be ok if I leave now?" Lust asked.

Horror hummed for a moment before shaking his head.
"No, Im severely traumatized to be left alone."