chapter 14- the puzzle room

<3rd pov>

As the group walked deeper and deeper into the tunnel, more poisonous rats pass by once in a while, the rat on nightmare's shoulder was now being held by cross, who seemed to the the creature.

The farther they get into the tunnel, the more old, mossy, and worn out it looks..

Ink was leading the group, he was in front, glancing around his surroundings from time to time..

The group was silent, the sounds you could hear were their footsteps, and the occasional squeaks of the rat cross has..

The silence was broken by ink's voice.

"We're here..." he said as he shun his phone's flashlight in front of an old wooden door. He opened it to reveal a room full of both complicated and simple puzzles. No, i'm being serious, there's legit a fregin jigsaw puzzle on the floor of the room..

The others were speechless at the sight of so much puzzles in one room..

And at the very back of the room stood a heavily locked metal door, or maybe titanium.

Everyone's attention was at the door, except sci cuz he's questioning why on earth a jigsaw puzzle's in that room.

"How could anyone figure all of these out??!" Dust questioned.

"Exactly! I really... Really really need some help here." Ink replied.

And then they started to try and solve all the puzzles, one by one.. hours passed by.

"Hey guys, i feel hungry already..?" Fell asked.

"Its..2pm??!!" Dust answered, but more so questioned.

"Might as well take a break..and eat.." lust spoke, finishing a puzzle.

The others nodded in agreement with him and went back up to the castle.

They all got something to eat and went back into one of ink's paintings that had a lot of pillows..

They made pillow forts..

"Hey guys.. what do you think is the other side of that door?" Dust asked.

"I don't know.. gold?" Killer replied.

"But the door's a titanium one! Its worth more than gold!" Blue retorted.

"Maybe its full of weapons powerful ones.." horror said.

"I would disagree." Dream spoke.

"Advanced tech?" Sci said.

"Deadly curses?" Geno said.

"Another dimension?" Lust said.

"Another dimension?.. wow.." error spoke.

"We can't really know for sure.." ink stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, I'm leaving it here ..

Sorry for not updating.. wattpad isn't cooperating with me..