chapter 18- Interesting day

Braise yourselves, this is a long one...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the early morning sun started to rise, the royals of the story are either sleeping, dressing up, or taking care of a blob.

Let us see what one of them is doing, shall we?

<Sci's pov>

I stepped out of my room and silently close the door, i don't need to lock it anyways..

Checking my phone; i made my way to the kitchen, where i could smell food being cooked.

Strange, i haven't seen a single servant the whole way there.

I opened the kitchen door to see what's cooking, its smell amazing.

"Oh, hi Sci." A voice greeted.

"Ink, Good morning." I greeted Ink back.

"Why aren't there any servants around?" I asked.

"Oh, they don't have duties until around noon at this time of month. This also help build up some traits for myself. You should try it." Ink said.

Ink was right at some point of not having servant serve until a certain time. It does build up traits like self Independence, its needed for the future too.

I took a glace around kitchen, and dang was it filled with every ingredient and cooking equipment you need! And they have a toaster here too!

And like at cue, some toasted bread popped out of the toaster. Convenient.

The amazing smell of what Ink has been cooking reached my non existent nose once more.

"Also, what are you cooking there, smells nice" i said.

Ink looked up from his cooking and to me, he smiled.
"I'm making some pancakes, with some bacon." He said.

Just after he said that, i could hear footsteps coming from the hallways, quickly.

Then the boors bursts open, revealing two skeletons.

"Makin' pancakes-"
"Makin' bacon pancakes!"

Dream and Blue sang. Then my phone dinged, receiving a text.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Lust:
Take some bacon, and i put it in a pancake!

Cross:
Bacon pancakes, that's were gonna make!-

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Bacon pancakes~~~" Ink sang.

Ok then..

"Well, this is an interesting morning.." i said, giggling a bit.

"I'm almost done, you guys should wake the others up for breakfast.."

Blue, Dream, and I nodded, heading up stairs again to wake up the sleeping beauties.

(Timeskip to after breakfast)

<Cross'pov>

After breakfast, we all when our separate ways around the castle, exploring more of it in the morning light.

I settled on going over to the library, i've never really been in that room for long to look around it.

Once i got to said place, i could hear a sound, i barely even heard it. The library was quiet, no one was in it.

That's interesting...

I heard the sound again. At this point, i went over to the sound, the closer i came, the more i could identify what the sound was.