chapter 30- cookies are bad luck

Is it bad that I actually forgot to update this? Thx Errormelt for reminding me-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer's pov

"You think we should look for him?" I asked Dust, still in the same corridor.

"We could also just wait for him here? I don't know, might've just needed to get something and left without you noticing." Dust said, his hands shoved into his pockets.

I sighed, thinking about it before nodding. Its not the first time Cross actually did this. He already done it back when we were younger for about 5 times.

"Then I guess we could go on ahead with him. He could catch up with him later maybe." I suggested before starting to walk again, Dust followed.

"Where are we going exactly?" He asked.

"I honestly don't know, we're just walking around, aren't we?" I answered, glancing back at him.

"I mean, yeah, but where are we going now?"

I thought for a moment, humming to myself as I looked around the corridor, still walking.

"Why don't we go to the ballroom? I don't think you've seen that place before."

Dust just nodded.

Once we arrived at the ballroom, it seemed that we weren't the only ones there.

"Ever wondered how they make stained glass? Its so cool how they could make them turn to shaped like these, you know?"

"I remember seeing a worker in my kingdom making one. It was really interesting to watch."

There, standing under one of the stained glass windows were Blue and Dream.

Blue seemed to have noticed us and excitedly waved, getting Dream's attention.

I'm sure Dust waved back, and so did I. We walked over to them, seeing that we don't really know where we were going, we thought that maybe we could tag along with them.

"Hi Dust, Hi Killer!" Blue said, full of energy.

"Hey you two. What brings you to the ballroom? Walking around like both of us are?" Dream asked.

"Yeah, but we don't really know where we're going. Thought that maybe you guys had anything in plan." I replied.

"Eh, well, we don't really know where we're going either, were just having a trip around the castle too."

"Mm... Why don't we try and do something then?" Dust suggested.

"Like what?" I asked.

Dust was silent for a moment, maybe thinking of something. He ended up just shrugging his shoulders, not really coming up with anything.

"Well, Do you have any ideas, Dream?" Blue asked.

Dream was silent before giving a nod.
"I think I have an Idea. Follow me"

Dream started walking to the exit of the ballroom, three of us following him, not know what his idea was. Soon enough, we found ourselves inside the kitchen.

"Why don't me and Blue teach you guys how to bake?" Dream said, turning to look at us"

"Wait, bake?" I looked over to Dust, he only shrugged.

"I know how to bake, you don't." Dust casually blurted out.

I almost forgot, he'd bake stuff like cinnamon rolls back at home.
"So... I guess I'm the only one that doesn't know how to bake..."