chapter 26- A creature

Mmm... Yeh.. I didn't start working on this until.. 25 days later I guess... Welp, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group had to stop with the puzzle room for about almost a week after what happened to Cross. Blue was able to recover from his headache surprisingly fast, and Dream still felt guilty about all that.

Right now, Cross was still in bed, trying to get himself to at least sit up and drink the glass of water next to his bed. He was transferred to his room the same day the situation happened, Ink had a spare key.

But he won't be the main focus for today.

Right now, Blue locked his doors shut just after he came back from the kitchen with a bag of salted chips, pop tarts, a few lemon slices, and a few jalapeños. why? Because he wanted to test something.

Just as he heard the subtle click of the lock, he hurried over to his bed, dumping his load on the sheets.

"Hey, little guy... gal... Whatever your gender is... I have a few things for you..." Blue whispered around his room.

No sooner than he did, the pink blob he found from the garden a while back zoomed over to him. The blob practically crashed into Blue's Chest, but floated up to rub against his cheek.

Blue and the creature had become relatively close after Blue found it in the garden, But Blue kept it a secret from the others. He knew creatures like these weren't normal, and he was pretty sure that a creature like that isn't known is probably the only one of its kind.

Knowing Blue, he would do anything to keep a living creature alive, and he was sure that researchers and scientists might do something to the pink blob.

Blue giggled as the thing nuzzled his cheek. The blob floated back a bit, letting Blue look at it, smiling widely.

"here, you never really ate anything when you first got here, which is actually worrying to think about." Blue whispered to it, taking the bag of salted chips and opening it, taking one chip out and held it over to the blob.

The creature looked at the chip blankly then faced the side, showing he wasn't interested to try it. Blue blinked a few times then ate the chip for himself, taking a packet of pop tarts and opening it as well, doing the same thing he did with the chip. It ended up with the same result as before.

Blue sighed and ate the pop tart for himself again. Now he held up the slice of lemon to it. The creature stared at the slice curiously, Blue thought this was it as the blob licked the lemon slice. But of course, it's face cringed inward from the sour taste.

'that's a no too, huh?..' Blue thought as he placed the slice of lemon down and picking up the Jalapeño. Before he could properly lift it, the pink blob lunged for it and almost bit Blue's had off as it took the pepper from him. Blue blinked, not really expecting that.

He sighed then smiled, patting the creature, and also happy with the fact that he found good food for it to eat.

"Who would've thought that a pink and harmless creature like you would actually like spicy stuff?" He said to the blob, smiling at it brightly.

Suddenly knocking sounded from his door, he quietly told the blob to go somewhere and hide while he answered the door.

"Blue, you in there?" A familiar voice asked.

Blue got up and walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it to be face to face with the one who knocked.

"Dust! What brings you over?" Blue asked in his usual cheery tone.