Chapter 6- love interests?

<still geno's pov>

That voice is the last voice i'd wanna hear calling out my name.

I turned around to face the one and only, shit-grinning reaper. This would take a fucking miracle if i-

"I just want to apologise for annoying you this past few months.. and sorry if sometimes i come off as insensible.." reaper apologised?????? The apology caught me off guard.

"W-wha—" i stumbled around my words, making myself look like as idiot. Reaper gave me a small warm smile before heading off to nightmare.

At the time i was left with my thought, you would be damn sure of what id be thinking about.'who the fuck are you and hell did you do to reaper??!' I didn' know i was just standing there for a while, having a dumd founded expression on my face,still confused as to what just happened.

<nightmare's pov>

"Dude, i think you broke him" i pointed of to reaper as i took another glance at geno's confused state.

"Nah, geno's too- oh..." reaper said as he finally took a glance at geno. 

"Oh my- you could really be a fucking idiot sometimes.." i said as i facepalmed myself.

I looked at the others chatting, giggling and stuff like..it makes me sick sometimes.. i then looked at killer's direction.. he's with dust and cross chatting, horror joined in. Its been a while since i've talked to them.. 2years?.. i don't know.

"Hey, i'll be goin' to cross and the three o' over there.." reaper stated while he jerked his thumb at the said monsters' direction.

"Nah, i'll come with you.. i haven't seen nor talked to them i a while.. might as well right?" I replied to reaper, he nodded and we both headed to the others.

"Hi guys"reaper greeted.

"Oh hey death, nightmare." Cross greeted back.

"What are you guys talking about?.." i asked.

we stopped and stood our spots in the little conversation circle.killer in reaper's left, me on his right, and cross on my right.

"Oh, nothing that would really matter but we were just talking about how bad fell's brother, normally i'd say that atleast he has a brother.. but edge is a different story" dust answered, all of us looked at fell direction, fell was being scolded at for some reason, but they weren't loud, fell looked like he didn't give a shit of what his brother's talking about..

If i was in fell's place, i would've had the idea of stabbing edge in my good ideas box a lloooonngg time ago.. but at the same time i can't cuz it would ruin our kingdom's reputation, and i wouldn't lie if i hadn't had the idea of stabbing my brother in my skull for atleast 2 time either.

"so.. have any love interests yet?" horror brought up a different subject.

"nope.. never even started looking for one." i answered.

"well, i already am interested in geno, who wouldn't love an undead tsundere" reaper spoke.

"you.. and only you.." dust said to reaper.

"how about you and killer?" horror asked to dust.

"well, dust's been awfully close to swap over there, and i've.. never thought about it.." killer answered for dust.

"heh, remember your little crush on nig-" "shut up it was when we were carefree kids!!" killer shot at dust as to not let dust finish he's sentence.

group laughed except me, killer, and cross. i forgot cross was here at some point, he's been very quiet- as usual, he's been training with their royal guards so that's where he might have got it. but at the moment cross was spacing out.

"what about you cross?" dust asked, making cross jump a bit and immediately got his composure back and questioned."w-what were we talking about again?" a little bit of embarrassment in the tone of his voice.

"we were talking about love interests, do you have any?" killer spoke.

"o-oh...u-uu-uuuhhh.." cross stuttered and started to blush a bit, its not very noticeable unless you have as good of an eye sight like me..

"well?" horror said. 

"i.. actually have two options.." cross said as he faced away from the group.

the group uuu'd cross, except me cuz i hardly cared. which resulted to cross blush more and hide his face under his scarf.

"who?! who are they?!" dust enthusiastically asked.

cross peeked out of his scarf and scanned the group, the moment ended with a tap on my shoulder, i turned around to see who did saw and soon found that it was dream, my brother.

 <cross' pov>

"hi brother!"i heard from my left, i looked at the said direction, its dream! oh no.. both of them are here now, i freezed to see two of my crushes here, i can hide my feeling from other's very well, but i was already placed on the spot and is trying to control my emotions at the sight of two of my crushes next to my. i snapped out of it and made small step to my right which made me almost bump into horror.

"what do you want?.." nightmare spoke to his brother a bit harshly.

"well.. we have to go to the dining room for some brunch, ink asked me to inform you as we are to head there." dream said then walked back to ink and blue.

i looked back at the group to see dust giving me a small grin. oh boy.

"that is quite an interest, cross.. " dust stated, earning the group's huh of confusion. i fake huh'd him cuz i know he figured it out.

"what do you mean?" i 'asked', thanking toby fox for me not stuttering.

"you see, i might be an airhead at times but unlike you fuckers, i'm observant! not you nightmare, please don't kill me." dust said and raised his hands in defense in case nightmare lashes out on him.

we all heard a small bell ring, indicating its time to head to the dining room, a long table filled with delicious looking food was waiting for us.

i sat on a random seat, so did the others, we ended up sitting next to each other. ink on my right and killer on my left. we all had small talk but not about normal and usual stuff royals discus but our own discussions and fun stuff like that, yeah, we did that before we really were able to each. when the time came, ink spoke. "oh right! almost forgot" he gestured to a servant to come over, he whispered something into the servant's ear and sat back down.

"what was that about?" i asked.

"nothing that would concern you." he replied.

a few minutes passed and the servant came back with  a tray of something , but was hidden under a a round lid. (you already know what i mean)

the servant placed the 'food' on the side of our plates but not on the plate, and it still was covered. all of us had one.

i looked at it wearily, so did the others.

"what are you guys waiting for?" ink said as he lifted the lid off of his to reveal smores.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys.. i'm going to end it here cuz i already crossed the barrier of 1050 words.. so this should be good enough for your now. with that said, or typed, see you guys in the next one!