chapter 7- remembered

<blue's pov>

i stared at the mysterious treat that ink had given us, i was broken back to reality by ink's voice.

"what are you guys waiting for?" ink said, i looked back down on mine and lifted the lid.

"POP-TARTS! ink you remembered!"i said, surprised to know that ink remembered my favorite food.

I took one and glanced around the others and what they had, and also their expressions.

Horror got a steak, dust and killer got roasted chicken.

"Meat!" Horror said before chomping on the steak , same could go for dust and killer.

I then glaced at the brothers.. geno, error and fresh, and also dream and nightmare.
Geno has a strawberry cake that was glazed in strawberry jam, error had brownies, fresh had a small bowl of jelly beans and some gummy worms, dream had ice cream (*chokes on air*) , and nightmare had crackers, and biscuits.

Then i glanced at cross, fell, lust, and sci.
Cross had chocolate cake and chocolate bars, fell has doughnuts, lust had cookies, sci had muffins.

Then lastly, reaper, who had a cup of starbucks coffee. =w=

I then stopped for a moment thought about something..

"Hey ink?-" i asked for ink's attention, which i received.

"How did you know we'd be here? These treats wouldn't be made that quickly you know..?" I questioned ink, who placed his smore down and spoke.

"I.. never knew actually, i just had a feeling.. i readied these treats a few days ago, some were made earlier this morning. I didn't think i'd be correct.."

I stared at him then sighed.
"You've always had those hunches since we were kids, their usually correct." I stated to ink.

"I... did you guys know you were royal when we were kids?.." ink asked.

"And what kind of question is that? Of course! All of us were in that exact room in painting classes for a reason.. that room was for royals only, your a royal, weren't you?.." dream said.

"No i wasn't.. not yet at least.." ink replied.

That line gave me questions.. 'what did he mean?' 'How did he end up in that exact room then?' 'Maybe he just remembered it wrong?' The last one was reasonable since ink, as i remembered was usually forgetful.

In the small time space, horror, dust, and killer were done eating. They must really be meat lover huh?...

I heard ink's name being called by his mom. Ink stood up from his chair and walked to the other side of the long dining table to where his mom was sat.

Ink's mom then told ink something, ink nodded. They were to far away to hear anything. Ink then walked back to his seat and his mom continued chatting with the other majesties..

"What was that about?" Cross asked ink.

"My mom said: after finishing our food, i get to give you guys a tour around the castle"

".. the only one left to finish their food is dream." Nightmare said, i faced dream and glanced at his ice cream (x-x) was starting to melt, he finally noticed that he hadn't touched it yet. He instantly finished his treat and shivered a bit but gave a thumbs up.

"Ok then, follow me." Ink said as he stood up from his chair again.

All of us, one by one stood up from our seats, we walked out of the dining room and into a few halls.

"That's the music room, that's the kitchen, that's the——"ink keeps talking and telling us where each room is. It might seem that i'm not listening but i am, i'm always good at listening. We then moved up to the second floor.

"And in this part of the castle is where you guys would be staying within the two weeks of our parents' meeting, their going to be staying in the larger bedrooms in the third floor." ink said.

I looked around the hall full of doors and paintings and a few decorations. Each wall had a unique painting on it, both amazing and calm looking but at the same time expensive.

Half of the group walked up to a painting and stared at it, i did to.
"Who painted these? Where did you get them?!" I asked ink. "All of them looks so amazing!"

I felt ink walk up to my side and place a hand on my shoulder.

"Glad you liked them, i painted them over the years." Ink said. All of us stared at him in disbelief.

"Say what now?!" Killer and horror said in unison. Ink just nodded.

"Why am i not surprised?..." dust said in the background.

"Come on guys! I'll show you to your rooms" ink said as he started to walk ahead. All of us quickly caught up to him and were shown our rooms.

"So.. any questions?" Ink asked us.

"You never showed us your room" error said out of the blue.

"Why would you want to see my room?" Ink questioned.

"Aww come on ink... for your old friends.." i pleaded, i really liked seeing his art, so the most expected place to have more of them would be in his room.

"Ok fine.. but its in the end of the hall.. i'd rather take the short cut." I looked back to the end of the hall, finding no possible way of this hall having a shortcut.

"I don't-" i turned back to face ink but he was nowhere to be seen.

"Where.. did he go?..." geno asked, confused as well.

"Over here!" We heard from the end of the hall. Ink was leaning on the wall.

"How did you get way over there??" Sci asked.

"Like i said-" Ink said as he jumped into a painting. His head down to his shoulders poked out of another painting next to us.
"-i'd rather take the short cut." He said, followed by a smile.

<dream's pov>

Ink never stops amazing me in the past, not even now. I've always adored him. And seeing him give that smile to us made me have a fuzzy feeling.. i'm usually positive, even with my now corrupted brother, but.. this small action coming from him made me more happier.

Ink jumped out of the painting and sticked his landing to the solid floor.

He smiles at us once again.
"Come on"he said.
He grabbed Error's wrist and jumped into the painting once again and ended up on the end of the hall.

I don't understand why but i feel this.. sudden rage for some reason.

"Dream?...dreeaamm??" I came back to reality to blue calling my attention and waving his hand infront of my face.

"Hu- huh?" I muttered like an idiot.

"Come on! Ink wants us to cross through the painting next!." Blue said in excitement!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I crossed the 1050 rule again.. but i hope that this one is good enough.. i'm adding some bumps along the way for the ships..

Maybe some of you don't know this but.. i could be super bias to ships that i don't ship.. i'm not a multi shipper and one of the ships i don't ship is cream.. to be honest, i've been mentally gagging  at some of the parts here.. TvT i'm do sorry you guys!!... i'm trying to control myself!!..
That's all.. ok. Bye..