chapter 15- catching up.

<3rd pov>

While the skeletons had their break, the most expected thing happened.
.
.
.
.
They got lazy.

"hheeyy guyys.. are we still ganna do the puzzles?.." Killer spoke.

"nah, probably not.." Fell replied.

the skeletons were in the same painting with the mounts of pillows and blankets.. there are even pillow people in a pillow village near by, being attacked by a pillow dragon. (adventure time reference)

but the skeletons hardly cared at the moment..

" well..-" Sci said.

"why don't we use this time we have to catch up a bit more?"

"yeah, that's a great idea!" Blue said.

"why don't we let geno go first, he's been the most silent.." Ink said.

Geno looked up from his phone the second he heard his name.

"what were you guys talking about?" Geno asked.

"what were you doing since the years we were apart?" Dream asked.

the other skeletons like Nightmare and Error were listening and/or not caring about anything.

Geno sat up straight from the couch he was sat on and cleared his non-existent throat.

"well, 3 years after us separating, me and my kingdom were targeted by multiples of kingdoms, i was part of the war back then, despite my age, i was a very skilled fighter. then one war, i got really hurt, and thus, i now have this glitch on my face." Geno said, gesturing to the glitch above his right eye, then continued.

"that war was going badly for us, we needed to call back up, then me and reaper met up again. with the help of Reaper's kingdom, our kingdom were no longer targeted." Geno finished.

everyone were processing geno's story, except reaper.

"who's next?" Horror spoke.

"how about kills?" Fell said.

Killer snapped out of his thoughts and turned his attention to the conversation.

"Sorry, what were we talking about again?"Killer asked.

"What were you doing over the years after the painting classes?" Dream asked.

Killer thought for a moment
And and memories popped in his skull.

"Oh! I remember"Killer spoke

The other got conformable for the story.

"Since my kingdom isn't that eventful, i was bored to the bone. Each day, same routine, you know.. Then my kingdom got a message from the neighboring kingdom 8 years later.. Their kingdom was being destroyed, all the citizens, even the royal family, they were dead, but the one who sent the message was no other than Dust.. when we were informed that it was safe there, we went over personally and my family took in Dust.. Then me and dust became brothers, the castle wasn't that boring for me anymore.." Killer finished.

"I don't have to tell my story anymore.. thanks Kills" Dust said.

"Oh, that explains it.." nightmare spoke."Who's next?"

"How about you Nightmare? How did you turn to... That..." Lust asked.

"UuUUummM.. its better not to ask... Its personal.." Dream spoke for Nightmare..

"Ok, whatever.. how about we ask the most quiet one..

CROSS!!" Horror shouted,in result, starteling cross.

"!!!! Yes sir!- oh wait.. HORROR! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!?" Cross shouted at Horror.

"What have you been doing this past year?" Error asked.

(Too lazy for his glitchy voice...)

Cross let the question sink in as his fluff on his clothing lowered, cuz it was actually standing on its tips like a cat's fur..

"Ohhh.. oh. Just guard training, you know.. incase of any threats coming directly at me.." Cross answered.

"Uhu.. looks like you've been having hardcore guard training then.." Fell pointed out.."(more intense than mine)" he silently added.

"Dang, you must have been through tiering shit then.." Lust noted.

Cross nodded, then memories of what happened between Cross and Chara flashed in his skull.

'Hey Cross.. I don't think this is the best place to suddenly go silent about this..' Chara spoke to Cross.

Cross slightly nodded so that the other won't notice.

"Hey,umm.. Ink.. Can i get out for a bit.. i think those choco chip cookies were too sweet.. i want to get a glass of water if that's ok.." Cross spoke.

"Yeah, sure. I could come with  if you want." Ink said.

"No, its fine." Cross replied.

Ink let Cross out of the painting, the others all watched Cross leave the room from inside the painting.

The others just shrugged that off. But Nightmare didn't.

"Ink, can i go out too? I want to grad some biscuits and a book." Nightmare said.

"Uhh.. sure.....?" Ink replied and let Nightmare out.

When Nightmare was no longer in sight, someone spoke.

"How much do you guys bet that Nightmare's going after Cross?.."Dust said.

Everyone betted 10 bucks.

(Jk lol no)

"I'm betting 15 that he isn't.." Geno said.

Killer and Dust tsked Geno, and shook their skull..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yooooo.. so... Umm.. i took.. pity on a person that wanted some Crossmare.. so yeah..

But i hope you guys like this.. i still have some school work i need to finish up for me to have no worries.

But anyways..

Just a voting par here..

•who do you think it the bad person in this story?

A. One of the characters

B.Dream ganna destroy errink or something.

C. The person isn't mentioned yet...

D. *Place you answer

I won't give out clues..

Cuz my clues are too obvious..