A little note.

I'm sure the readers here expected a chapter maybe... 4 months ago. I can't deny that its was supposed to be thst way... But times got busy.

I apologize for those who had been waiting so long for me to update, for both new and old readers. But I alsp want to thank you all for giving the book a chance and enjoying it so far.

With Christmas break come around, I think I'll be able to go back to writing, though hopefully you won't think that I'm just making excuse and  giving you guys false hope.

I had started chapter 46 like.. months back before school started, so it shouldn't take too long, I just need some freetime and things will be fine... Hopefully.

Now you may be wondering why I'd leave a note other than telling you guys i'd been busy... Well I just wanted to say that I didn't want to discontinue this book. Not with how much of the plot I still have to put in... And I'm pretty sure you guys would hate me for what I'd do... Just saying ;)

So yeah, that's about it. I hope the wait wasn't too bad.. I'm sure a lot of you guys had forgotten about this book but hey, that's okay. I want to make sure this book had more chapters once y'all return. As a reader myself, I'd hope for that from other books as well.

Thank you for reading this little note and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.