chapter 25- cookie's Effects

Ahh... The title... Oh, how wonderful.. WHO'S GOING TO GO AND GET DRUNK TODAY? Obviously not blue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer and Dream were the last to enter the room, they were both timid, and had no idea what's going to happen.

Dream had is pile of cookies in his hand, slightly shaking from nervousness.

Once they were In Blue already placed his pillows and blankets down for the other and made his way over to Dream.

"How bad can it be Anyways? Its just cookies." He said, almost as if continuing their conversation from before.

He casually took a cookie from Dream, but for Killer and Dream, it was like slow motion.

Nightmare soon took notice of Dream's strange behavior from the other side of the room. He had his back against a pile, which was Sandwiched because of the wall too. His tentacles laid limply on his sides.

His Eyelights narrowed at the two suspiciously.

Next to take some cookies were Ink and Cross. They both gingerly took a cookie each and waddled off somewhere in the room.

Next was Dust, Horror and Fell. Then Sci and Lust.

They never really knew when the four arrived, or if they ever left.

(Horror, Fell, Lust, and Sci were the first to come back, carrying the majority of the stuff from the hidden room to the puzzle room, followed by a book of 'famous folk myths and legend of Kingdoms' that Horror just wanted to read about.)

Dream and Killer walked over to the near center of the room, placing their plates down on the blanket covered floor, which covered the pathetic excuse of a puzzle below it, which was still the jigsaw puzzle mentioned from before, though no one tried to solve it yet.

Dream and Killer still sat close to the cookie plate to see who took which cookie.

One by one. The pile became smaller.. and smaller.

Soon left was Five.. Dream and Killer didn't take theirs yet, Dream doubted that his brother would take his, and only ones that didn't take other than those three were Geno, and Error.

As if on que, the two out of three brothers walked over. Geno was trying to convince Error that sweets aren't that bad. Error soon gave in and took a cookie, Geno doing the same.

A loud thud made Approximately all of them look over to the source.

There, Ink and Dust were struggling to keep a sugar-hyper Blue down. They knew now for sure that Blue didn't get the cookie. And in the looks of it, Dust and Ink didn't get the cookie too, seeing that Ink's was half eaten in his mouth, and Dust's only a quarter left, discarded on the floor to keep Blue don't.

3 out of fourteen weren't able to get it.

Dream glanced around more. Lust seemed fine. Geno and Error as still ok. Sci and Cross was fine.. all of them were fine.

Dream's sockets went empty, the only cookies left were for Nightmare, His, and Killer's.

Killer noticed and placed a hand on Dream's shoulder, saying reassuringly but not that much.
"Hey, its going to be ok.. if it gets one of us, then we deserve it for being Idiot."

Though, it did Help Dream. He breathed out and took the plate, walking over to his brother with three cookies.

When they were over to Nightmare, the octo was already eyeing the almost empty plate.

"Heeeyyy, Nigh-"

"I don't trust you.." He cut Dream off.

Dream flinched at the harsh tone out of nowhere, but delt with it.