chapter 23- a small feast

I know that a lot of you voted for Errink and Dustberry in the last chapter, but i forgot that alot of readers also voted for Kreme and Afterdeath

So yeh, and this happened the same time as the last chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Dream's pov>

Me, Killer, Reaper, and Geno were making our way to the kitchen to find some good snacks for us to have while trying to unlock that Door down below.

Reaper was floating ahead of me and Killer. Geno is still as stiff as a cardboard decoration.

He wasn't struggling out of Reaper's arm, he was just there, muttering colorful words about dust and his pointless bet that dragged him into it.

Killer was beside me, he seem happy about something.

I could sense a slight strong positive aura coming from him.

I could see the doorway to the kitchen but i was somehow distracted by a painting.

The particulars hallway had paintings hung on the walls, the painting are of Different kingdoms and their castles.

The paintings looked old so Ink wouldn't have been the one to paint them.

The painting that caught my attention was my home kingdom.

The kingdom my family currently rules over.

I don't know why it interested me so much.. but i just can't shake the feeling.

I looked closer at the painting

Just then, a sudden image flashed in front of me. It was there for less than a second, but i saw it.

I saw my kingdom on fire, houses were in shambles and rubbles was scattered everywhere.

I didn't see any citizen, but i saw the castle destroyed. All of it were on the floor, no sign of life either.

But at the far corner, i saw two Dark figures.

Both had menacing grin, somehow glowing from all the smoke.

I was brought back to reality with a gasp, not knowing i was holding my breath.

I felt something cold on my wrist.

It was goo.
Yellow tinted black goo.

I quickly hid it under my sleeve, thank goodness i was wearing long sleeves today.

"Hey, Dream." Someone called.

It was Killer, his head was sticking out of the Kitchen door.

"You going to help with the food or what?" Killer said.

I didn't say anything for a moment but just walked over to the kitchen.

Inside, Reaper and Geno were making Sandwiches. Geno already having a pile on a tray beside him.

Killer walked over to a counter with a small pile of fruit beside him.

I walked over to him, wanting to watch what he'll do.

He had a Chopping board ready with a knife.The fruit looked like they were washed beforehand.

He took an apple split it in half and then into smaller pieces in 5 seconds.

He placed the apple slices on a place next to me and almost jumped.

"Oh, sorry. Did i startle you?" I apologized.

Killer stood there for a bit then smiled. A smile actually suited him.

"No, its fine, so what are you planning to bring back?" Killer asked.