Chapter 8- painting rooms

<horror's pov>

Shit.. crazy colorful shit is all that's in my head as i passed through the painting shortcut..

There's a ton of colorful swirls that it almost makes me want to shit my eyes for the rest of the few days i'd be staying here..

All of us were now infront of ink's bedroom doors, i could smell a faint fragrance of acrylic paint already..

"Alright guys, lets go in." Ink said as he pushed his bedroom doors open to reveal.. A ROOM FULL OF FANTASTIC ARTWORK! Don't know about the others but i feel like this room is mostly an art gallery rather than a bedroom.

The others started to walk around ink's bedroom, expressions of awe.. i could say the same for myself.. the walls were decorated with amazing painting, they really look unique.. there's also a simple painting of a trash bin.. nothing good looking about it.. its just there..

Got to admit.. ink's room was huge!!..
We roamed around the room more, our footsteps echoing through the room. Until someone finally spoke up.

"Ink, are you sure that this room's your 'bedroom'?! And is NOT an art gallery?..." dust stated.

Ink points at a large, good for two bed in the far corner of the room..

"Yes.. its ma bedroom.. and i like it.." ink replied.

"The painting classes really did pay off, didn't they?.." i muttered but was still a bit audible to some of us, and by 'us' i meant me, dust, killer, reaper, and lust..

We all snickered at my little comment, the others turned to us a bit confused as of why we were snickering like dumb shit-heads, but shrugged it off..

We then heard glitchy computer noises.. there's only one person who could make those noises.. aside from geno.. its error.. we all turned to look at why his glitching out..

"ToO MucH StuFF!. NeED to DesTrOY!.." error managed to muster out of his glitched up state, ink gave a small nod nod and spoke.

"Follow me, i know what you could destroy.." he started to walk over to the trash bin painting.. all of us gave him a questioning look.. when he stood infront of the painting, the painting looked much bigger, like two times ink's size..

"Did you guys really expect this much from me?.. you guys already met me.. you know i'm sneaky.." ink spoke as he swinged the painting to the side, like a door, which it actually was, cuz i lead to a dark room full of discontinued portraits and clay sculpture.. alot of clay sculptures..

Error didn't complain one bit. He just bolted through the painting's room and started to shed the stuff in the painting room into bits.. ink already shut the painting door to prevent from having any debris from flying out of the room and bunk us unconscious..

"How many rooms does this castle have?!" I asked, slightly over the fucking moon confused.

"Not that much.. these are just artificial additional rooms i painted up for myself" ink answered, he lifted the trash bin painting off the wall and showed the empty flawless wall behind the painting..

"Ha- HOW!??" Half of the group either whispered or just straight up shouted.

"Fucking puberty.. that's how.." ink replied bluntly as he placed the trash bin painting back on its original wall, he opened the painting door again to show the room.. it was all mostly filled with dust and maybe ashes all the way to your ankles.. then error stepped out, looking satisfied..

"I like that room" error said with a flat tone..

All of us were in silence to process what this.. room has to offer..

"Soo.... are these other paintings rooms too?!.." blue asked excitedly.

"Yeah.. some painting are just objects that signify their purpose, and some are just breath taking environments.." and no sooner as he said those words, he snapped him fingers and all the painting opened up and showed their rooms..

<dust's pov>

"Duuuude.. their's a room full of weaponds and target dummies over there" i grabbed my step brother, killer to the said painting room, yeah, long story short, killer's family took me in after a massive accident happened in our kingdom that only i was able to survive..

Me and killer were first to step into one of these types of paintings, since the painting error entered was just for disposal purposes.. we took the fist step in and the room glowed red, i don't know if that's a bad sign or not.

"Uhh, ink?.. what's going on?.." killer asked.

"Oh, some of these painting are ment for you guys, don't worry.. the red glow will fade.." and so has the red glow faded after ink said that..

Then something appeared on the wall, a chibi floating head image of both mine and killers head.. they actually kind looked cute..

Guess the same thing happened to the others..

"Ink.. have you been watching some anime?.." sci asked.. i forgot sci was here..

Ink was silent then suddenly spoke..

".....yes... yes i have..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp.. that's about everything my mind could remember..

And its actually nice to write this story and finally have an idea of were i want this to go...

So here it is!!

And i got bored that i wasn't able to reach a thousand words.. and my fingers have sinned.. i drew sin.. please forgive me..

Ok bye..