Chapter 9- The garden

<cross' pov>

The tour ink gave us was done and now its time to explore by ourselves..and also, freedom from wearing our crowns! :D

I wanted to explore the ground level floor cuz i wanna see the garden again..

"Then a llleft, go straight..." i muttered the directions to myself as to remember them..

Two minutes later, i came to a stop. The garden doors are right infront of me..

I slowly pushed one of the heavy doors open to reveal.. the most amazing garden in the kingdom that i've already seen a few hours ago.. but i never really did get a good look of it..

Apparently, the garden has three sections to it, as ink said.. it could depend on your mood on which section you'll take..

There was a bright colorful cheery mood giving section, the neutral section where you could just sit back and just think, and a sad gloomy vibe section..

Ink said it was mostly like black, grey, and white, but with other colors..

I went up to the neutral section.. cuz this garden made me think... this garden somewhat reminds me of the joku brothers..

Kind of nonsense but its true..

(Meanwhile~~~)

<killer's pov>

Me and my non biological brother, dust, were looking for cross.. we wanted to ask him questions like;

What's better? A sword, a machete, or a knife?

Why was he scared of cow when we were kids?..

How did he get the red scar under his right eye..

Ok, maybe the last one was too personal but still.. horror's busy talking to fell about something and we don't know what it was about..

"So.. if we don't find cross, why not listen-in on what our parents at talking about?" Dust suggested.

"We could do that even if we find cross.. i'm just a bit tired of them hiding stuff from us.." Dust added.. he's right about us being tired of our parents hiding stuff from us..

I gave him a simple nod and we continued walking..then realisation hit me..

"Hey dust, during the tour, didn't cross stay behind to take a look at the garden earlier?.. he might be at the garden!" I said, we then made our way to the garden..

Both of us were met with the garden's giant doors we walked closer and pushed one of the big doors open to enter the garden..

After that, we stepped in to take in the view... it was lush of greens and other bright and dark hues from the flowers. Ink said that the garden had three sections..

"This won't take us long to find the black and white prince.." Dust stated. Both of us walked in deeper into the surprisingly large garden.

A few brushes for the beautiful bushes to the side, and infront of us was cross himself..

He was in the middle of the bright section, and the dark section of the garden. He seemed lost in thought, or he might be staring at a flower..

Both me and dust creeped behind him, barely make a noise -

"I know your there.." cross said, which made me and dust stop and wonder how he knew..

"Dude, were just bbboorreeddd!!.." dust whined loudly.

"Pipe down, would ya little dust riding-hood" cross said quietly but still having a fixated point of attention on nothing in particular..

We both sat down next to him on the green grass and stared up at the beautiful flowers..