chapter 31- more to it

*Sips tea*
Have fun-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its was dark, pitch black darkness was what greeted Dream as he came back to his senses, though it still felt fuzzy. He looked around to see if anything else was there with him.

'what is this place?.. if feels familiar...'
He thought to himself as he tried to hold his hands out in front of him.

But he couldn't move them. It definitely felt familiar, like deja vu.

"Welcome back" That voice... That ominous voice, is sounded so familiar.

"Wait... Shattered?" Dream asked, started to feel tense once he realized his arms couldn't move due to the same dark tentacles as before, same could be said with the rest of his body.

"Oh- how nice of you to remember my name." Shattered said, making a half hearted chuckle.

"Where are you? What do you want from me? Why did you bring me back here??" Dream questioned, earning another chuckle from Shattered.

The dark being soon stood Infront of Dream, their hands behind their back.
"Its almost time, Dreamy... You have to serve your purpose."

"B-but.. I'm not supposed to be ruling over a kingdom that i don't have yet- why would-"

"Tsk tsk.. oh Dreamy... That's not your purpose. Your purpose is to do what our creator had made us for, not to do what we believe we're here for..."

This made Dream confused. What were they talking about? He was royalty! He was supposed to rule a kingdom of his own, wouldn't he? That's what royalty is about, isn't it???

"You're not royalty, Dreamy... You're a pawn... A chess piece in our creator's plan..." Shattered simply said, putting a finger under Dream's chin, lifting his head to look at them.

Dream was still confused. A pawn for their creator's plan? What would his mother want him to do? Why would Shattered say it in such a way as if his mother was evil??

"I-I'm confused... what do you mean?"He asked again.

Shattered sighed.
"We are his weapons. Those other majesties were foolish enough to take all of you in, as what? Their actual children? What a joke!"

Dream was silent as he tried to make sense of what Shattered was telling him. 'he'?? Who's 'he'???

"But you, Dreamy... Your task is simple. In order for our creator to have his empire, you just have to do one thing."

Dream felt the tentacles start to tighten, almost enough to crack a bone. Shattered harshly took hold of Dream's collar, pulling him forward as Dream see their face darkness, their single bright yellow eyelight glowing menacingly.

"Let me OUT!!!"

•×•×•×•

"No!!" Dream shouted, sitting up from his bed in cold sweat, huffing as he realized that it was all just a bad dream... Bad dream...

Just then, Dream got pulled out of his thoughts once he felt someone hug him. He looked over to see that it was Blue who had hugged him. It seemed like he'd been crying a bit. Dream felt confused, patting Blue's head as he looked around.

There weren't many in the room with him, but it was clear in their faces that they looked concerned and relieved from Dream waking up. That's when Dream remembered what had occurred before that weird dream of his.

"What... Happened? When did get in my bed?"Dream asked.

"You're not in your bed, we're in my room. After you passed out, we kind of panicked. Your room was locked and we didn't know where you kept your key. Thinking fast, I thought why not mine?.." Killer was the one who answered. Dream noticed that he was seated on a small stool next to the bed while he saw Dust leaning against the wall next to the door, he seemed uneasy.