chapter 1 ( pt. 1 classes?)

<ink's pov>

Its a beautiful day here at my kingdom..
birds are singing..
Flowers were blooming..
Its just perfect..

"Ink!"  I heard from behind me

"Oh.. yes mother?!.." i replied to my mom..

" come here dear.. i have something to show you.."

I walked to my mom.. feeling the grass on my legs.. I almost stumbled on the grass from how tall it is..

"What is it mother?" I questioned my mom.

"Here, I've bought you these.. I've seen you draw before.. I want to see if your talents of drawing could also do painting." My mom said. She showed me a bag full of painting supplies and drawing supplies.. My eye sockets widened in amazement..

"There's so much supplies and colors and paints a-and— thank you mother!" I said as I hugged her..

"That's not the only thing I have for you.." she showed me a piece of paper.. on the piece of paper wrote ' junior painting classes'.

"Classes?! I could learn about how to paint!" I hugged my mom again.
"Mother, you're the best.." I said with a large smile on my face.. she smiled back.

"Your classes start tomorrow at 9:30 am ok? I'll take to your class in the morning and fetch you home too. Oh, and other kids will be with you to learn how to paint.."

"That means that I can make new friends too!"

"Yes... Should I leave this bag with you or should I take it inside?.."

"You can leave it here with me mother. I might need some of the supplies to sketch this view here on the hill.."

"Ok... I'll leave you be so that you could focus on drawing ok?.."

"Ok mother.." I replied.

Mother then leaves me with the supplies she have bought me for tomorrow. I watch her walk back to our humble house which is not so far away from here.. I then turned back to the view before me. I started to sketch the view.. It was actually breath taking to see it if its your first time.. i'm used to it.. but its still breath taking to look at..

A few minutes.. maybe 2 hours later... I was called by my mother to have dinner since I got to this hill at 4 pm or so.. I grabbed the bag of supplies then headed to my home..

After dinner, I brushed my teeth and picked out my clothes for tomorrow. I was so excited that I fell asleep with a smile on my face..

I woke up early from my excitement.. I took a bath, fixed myself up and cooked breakfast for me and my mom.. my mom always tells me not to cook when there's no one to watch over me but I am capable to do it anyways.. I waited for my mom to wake up and for my mom's dialog about not cooking without someone watching over me..  I know that i'm 6 years old but i'm responsible..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes.. i'm stopping this here for now.. i'll make pt. 2 later.. don't worry..
Just need to do something first and i'm gonna be writing pt. 2 and chapter 2 cuz.. i have school tomorrow.. ahh school.. ok bye...