chapter 19- a room with answers

The group of skeletons had their meal for the night, since its already nighttime.

And tonight was raining, non the less.

Four skeletons were in the library, trying to find leads for the puzzles below the castle.

The others... Their just chilling, a few even forgot about the room.

But right now, lets focus on the Four in the library, shall we.

<Sci's pov>

"Found anything yet?" I asked.

"I found a novel, but I can't understand it." Lust said.

"Oh, good. Place it on that table over there." I said, pointing over to the table where i place two history books i found earlier. There's seems to be a phone there.

"Reminds me again, why are we here, helping you guys?" Fell said.

"Because you guys scared the living daylight out of us earlier." Lust replied, having a small tone of annoyance.

"True" i agreed.

We continue searching more until Fell spoke.

"Uhh, guys? Have you seen Horror?"

"Ummm, actually, no. I haven't seen him since earlier." I replied.

"Damn,i think he ditched me here." Fell groaned.

"Most likely not, i locked the library door earlier so that non of you two could escape." I said, showing the key then quickly hiding it so Fell can't snatch it from me.

Fell actually snatched alot of stuff from me. Mostly Pocky.

"How did you even get your hands on the key to this place??"

"Ohh.. Ink entrusted it to him." Lust answered for me.

"... Tsk, of course."

Me and Lust silently giggled from Fell's response.

"Well, i've got to go find Horror since it looks like he left his phone." Lust said before walking off.

Oh, so that phone was Horror's.

The only ones left was me and Fell.

We both stared at where Lust had been.

Then an idea popped in to skull to prevent this situation from getting awkward.

"Hey, Fell." I said.

"What?"

"How about we play a game on who could find the most leads in 30 minutes. If you win, you get to have the latest update on your phone. But if i win,you have to stop snatching all my Pocky."i suggested.

Fell looked intrigued.
"No, how about.. if i win, i get to have all the Pocky i want, whenever I want. Deal?" Fell said.

"Bu- But... My Pocky.. Fine. I wouldn't let you win. " I set my timer on my phone.

"Let us see, nerd." Fell said, getting ready to dash.

"3...2...1...GO!"

Then we both dashed liked there's no tomorrow, scanning over books that could be useful.

(Meanwhile~~~)

<Lust's pov>

As i was walking,i heard someone said 'go'.

I heard it come from behind me, so i guess it's just Sci and Fell have a contest or something.

I swear, Sci is such a different person around me and Fell.