chapter 4- the day...

<ink's pov>

its been such a busy day for me today.. just like the past 4 days to be exact.. my mom had left me in charge of the presentation of the castle for the meeting we have in 3 days.. mom told me that the royal children will be coming over too.. i just wish that their not... senseless kids..

my mom is handling her paperwork right now. i wish i could help her with he paperwork but she says that i'm to young to understand what the paperwork is all about so i just stuck with the original duty i'm in right now.

(2 days later)

OH MY GOSH!! THE BIG DAY'S TOMORROW! can't believe it! i'm going to be able to interact with other living being other than the servants in this castle and my mom, any hu, the castle is all ready and clean and presentable for tomorrow, i'd say that i made a pretty good job on my part.

i knock on my door pulled me from my thoughts.

knock knock knock

"prince ink, diner is served, please proceed to the dining room."  one of the castle servants said, maybe john.

"ok sir, i'll be right over in a moment." i replied, which was followed by footsteps that was echoing away from my door.

i got my skeletal butt out of my bed, which i was flopped on a moment ago while thinking about how tomorrow might bring. i grabbed my crown from my bedside table and places it on my head. i really didn't like to wear my crown. but i needed to get used to it for tomorrow. i walked over to my door and walked out, making my way to the dining room. when i got there, my mom was already at here sit, smiling happily while waiting for my arrival.

"ink sweety! your finally here!" she greeted me happily yet warmly. i just smiled at her in return.

i took a sit at my usual seat just to turn my head again to my mother as she asked me something.

"so, ink. are you excited meet the other royals tomorrow?" she asked.

"yes, yes i am. i'm actually looking forward to having new friends to come into my life." i replied before taking a spoon full of food into my mouth.

"that's good to know,ink. i'm really looking forward to seeing my old royal friends too. its been too long, all of them have children that's about your age so making friends out of them." she said.

both of us then drifted to silence and small chat that night. its time for bed, my mom said that the introductions will be the first activity in the meeting.. it should start at 9 am. i'll need to sleep well tonight. good night world..

(time skip~~~)

me and my mom were half way down the stairs, you know, the part were its just a staight surface then it goes down to stairs again. we were out of the vision of our visitors and they were out of our vision.

<no one's pov>

the others were outside, greeting each other, they were old friends, the queens, the kings..

a member of the harmonious' staff stepped outside to inform them that the introductions will start soon, and to please step into the grand walkway as their kingdom's name had been stated. the staff member stepped back into the caste that had beautiful decorations, colorful but not to much.

"heh, atleast the decor's tamed."

"kinds of reminds me of someone.."