Chapter 1

Her outfit up top

Her outfit up top.

3rd POV:

Nadia was not looking forward to another day of working for Carter Verone. He always flirts with her and even though she told him she isn't interested he doesn't stop.

She knows that him and Monica are having sex because it is painfully obvious. She told her boss but he said to just leave it as getting involved could blow her cover.

As she is driving up to the mansion she sees a lot of race cars, some more obviously race cars while others were a little more low key. She knows that Verone is looking for more drivers to move the money for him. It just makes her sad that she can't do anything about what he does after he is done with them, again her boss said no.

When she gets out her car she sees a bunch of guys running to the cars, guess it's time for the race. However unlike the other times she sees someone she recognizes. Brian O'Conner. Her boss had her look at his file to try to figure out where he would go after everything with Toretto but she got pulled more into this case and could no longer pursue it. Now he has just walked straight into their lap.

She carries on to the mansion, walking straight in and going to her desk.

"Nadine! Get in here, I need you to go through the drivers files with Monica." Carter call to her saying her alias. Whenever she is undercover she tends to go by a different name, this time it is more like her actual name.

She just nods her head and get to it. She does her best to ignore Monica and Carter as they continuously flirt beside her and just tries to get her job done.

Nadia and Monica start going through police records for their driving making sure they don't have anything on their files that can bring unwanted attention towards Carter. Reading Roman's police report on his behavioral  made Nadine laugh, especially when it started to talk about how he would be dominating in the bedroom.

"That's good. Show me his partner."

Monica bought up Brian's record next to Roman's. Nadia could tell Monica liked him, especially with what she was saying. It's like she was trying to get Carter to kill him.

"Juvy record for popping cars. Two years in J.D.  Another year for aiding and abetting an armed robbery. He's clean. Dirty, but clean." Monica says sounding totally smitten.

"All right." Carter replies filled with jealousy.

"Sir, they are back" Nadia calls to him after seeing the cars drive in on the cameras.

"Monica you go ahead I need to talk to Nadine." Monica looks to Carter before leaving the room. "Nadine, I need you to follow the drivers. Make sure they are who they say they are and aren't cops. Now pack your bags, you leave when they do."

Nadia was happy to get out of the mansion and finally have a job that isn't sitting behind a desk or walking around a mansion. She still competes in street races which can satiate the need for action a little but not as much as a fight or free falling through the sky after blowing up a plane.