Chapter 15

Nadia POV:

Nadia POV:

When I came up from the water I swam to shore but away from all the police. As I was swimming there I nearly got caught by the customs boat and had to go underwater for 4 minutes as it passed so I wouldn't get caught. I came up from the water and carried on swimming to shore. When I got there I got out of the water and walked to the road just outside where the police are.

I saw a car there, which I am guessing is for Brian and Roman but I decided not to take it and to wait outside for them.

"You're gonna kick it in Miami?" I hear Brian ask Roman. I wait for the right moment before coming out.

Brian's POV:

When Nadia jumped into the water I looked over the edge to make sure she is okay and to see if she actually did that. Roman pulled himself out of the window, from where he was sitting on the edge to see if she did that too. We both looked at each other in disbelief at what she had done.

We stopped looking over the edge when we heard Verone move behind us. We turned around only to see him shuffling to get down the stairs. Roman rushed over, even with the bad arm, and stopped him by kicking him in the back. Verone fell down the rest of the stairs and knocked himself out in the last step.

It wasn't long until we heard the Customs helicopter and saw the boat. They had to get another mariner on board as the one on the boat, and all the guards, were beaten up and knocked out. I had a good guess on who did that and so did Roman.

When we got off the boat Bilkins and Markham were there and waiting with a load of other police officers and a few paramedics. Roman went to the paramedics about his arm and I was getting checked for any injury's.

We were sat a little away from the cars and boat on a pile of wood. Markham came over when Roman was getting his arm wrapped.

"So, there were three bags in total? The three from the boat?" He asks us. We both nod our heads, keeping the lie going, hoping we could get a little compensation for our troubles and efforts.

"So, we're good, right? Our records clean?" Roman asks.

"You held up your end. Your records are clean." Roman got up and walked off when Markham told us that. I was sat there in awkward silence while Markham stood in front of me. When Roman did come back over he was carrying the last three bags, he dumped them in by Markham's feet.

"So maybe there were six bags. I guess we can call it even." Roman says. I was just happy that I had already taken some of the money, otherwise I would have been more pissed off.

"Agent Dunn" Markham calls but not breaking eye contact with Roman. He shakes both of our hands before saying. "We found some more evidence." He then walks off and Dunn picks up the bags.

"Let's take it to the truck." Dunn tells the other agent with him.

Roman looks over to where Verone is getting his gun shot wound tended to. "Don't drop the soap, big homey." He shouts to Verone, taunting him just as he does.