Chapter 15

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

When my plane landed I got straight out and back into the same black car from before. It drove me back to the factory and was off as soon as I was out of it.

When I walked inside it was quiet because it was 4am and everyone is asleep. I headed into Brian and I's room. I put my stuff down and got changed into something more comfortable before slipping into bed beside Brian.

He immediately put his arms around me and tugged be towards him, putting his face in the crook of my neck.

I fell asleep instantly, having an exhausting day both mentally and physically.

——————————

3rd POV:

Brian woke up to something cuddled into him and softness on his face. He snapped his eyes open and was relieved to see his girlfriend in bed with him.

He had missed her dearly when she was gone. It may have only been a day but they haven't spent time apart since the Braga case. That is over half a year together. It felt weird for her to not be there.

He pulled her tighter to him, snuggling them closer together. Nadia didn't wake up just made a sound of content and settled into Brian's chest.

Brian took this time to talk to their baby. Telling them of all the things they will do and where they will live. As he was speaking out loud to the baby Nadia woke up.

"...We would have a garage where I'd teach you how to build cars. Your mum would want to teach you too, we both love our cars. So does your uncle Dom. He'll be around a lot as he loves his family. You already have a cousin in the world, I hope the two of you get along when you come out."

Nadia heard Brian say to the baby. He was on his back looking up at the ceiling, she was cuddled into his side. When she started to move Brian stopped talking, not knowing she had already listened in.

"Morning, Dina. How did the trip go?"

"It went okay. We sorted out the problem together, it should be okay now."

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too." She said. She leans up to him and kissed him.

Brian pulled her up a little more and tighter to him as they made out. Things started to get a little heated and ...
(A/N: I can't write smut.)

After they were cuddled up in bed with nothing separating the two of them. Luckily no one had disturbed them yet, which is surprising as it was now 10am.

"Do you want to meet someone later?" Nadia asked, leaning her chin on his chest so she could look at him.

"Who?"

"My niece. She misses me and wants to talk. I can get a secure line to talk to her but she also wants to see you."

"Sure. I didn't know you had a niece."