Chapter 12

Nadia POV: After Brian and I finished loading the boxes back into the car he drove me to the Toretto's house

Nadia POV:
After Brian and I finished loading the boxes back into the car he drove me to the Toretto's house. By the time we got there it was early hours in the morning, I know Brian probably isn't going to get any sleep as he has a meeting soon about the Braga Case.
He dropped me off and left to go back to his place.
When I got there I saw the light on in the garage. So instead of heading straight inside I go over there.

"What are you still doing here?" I ask when I walk in.
"Not running. This man killed Letty, I will kill him and Fenix. They both killed her and I will kill them, even if I risk staying here."
"Okay. Do you want something to eat?" I ask Dom.
"Your not going to question anything I just said or have any of your own opinions to shove in."

"No, I agree with you. Braga needs to pay and so does Fenix. They are both arseholes."

"Okay then." There was a moment of silence where it seemed as though Dom was trying to understand what I had said. He seemed so confused that I agreed with him and didn't argue against it.
"Um...yeah. I'll have some food, what are you making."
"I don't know yet, might not make anything until later, I am exhausted."
"Actually, me too. Maybe we should go to bed and we can make something later on."
"You mean I can make something to eat because you are going to be out here most of the time working on the car so you can go find Braga and Fenix go kill them."
"If you don't mind."
"As long as I get to help. Either with the car, the tracking or the killing. Im good at all of that."
"I'll keep that in mind but come on, let's get you into bed for some sleep. Don't worry, I know you get nightmares. Letty told me, I'll help you if you need." He assured me.
"Thank you." I said, almost so quiet he couldn't hear her.

Dom ushers me into the house and into one of the spare rooms upstairs. He leaves me to go to sleep and he heads to his own room to have a nap before continuing to work on the car.

——————————

When I wake up I am in an unfamiliar room. This isn't the first time but also not for the reasons you would assume.

I came out of the room and walk down the stairs only to realise that I know exactly where I am. I'm in the Toretto house. I asked Brian to drop me here, Dom and I had a talk, then I went to bed.
I must have been really tired to forget.
When I reach the bottom floor I don't see anyone. Dom must be working on the car, I doubt he is still asleep as he would be too focused on the car.
I go to the fridge to get out some food for lunch or maybe dinner?
I look out the window to see it is dark outside, I then look at the clock on the wall behind me, in the kitchen.
11:04pm
So dinner.

I go back upstairs and get dressed to go to the shops as there is nothing in the fridge except for beer.
Just before I leave I go towards the garage.
"Dom, I'm heading to the shops so I can make us some dinner, do you want anything in particular."
"No, just grab whatever." I nod my head and leave to go to the shops.

——————————

When I get back from the shops I have a brown bag of food. I was walking up the driveway near the garage. I was going to shout to Dom to tell him I am back but then I saw another person in there.
Brian.
So instead of going in there I went straight into the kitchen.
I know we spoke a little and said we love each other but we haven't spoken about it since, really.
I want to talk to him but there is always something that interrupts as we get to the important bits.

When I get into the kitchen and start to empty my bags I hear someone come up behind me. I would usually throw them onto the floor and shove a knife to their throat but I didn't knowing it was Brian.

He placed his hands around my waist and turned me around. We were facing each other, just looking, until we both started leaning  forward until our lips connected. Then it got more heated, Brian pushed things off the counter and pushed me up onto it. We didn't break the kiss as he moved between my legs.

After a few minutes of making out on the side he picked me up, my legs instantly wrapped around his waist. He took us upstairs and into the room I stayed in last night.

It wasn't the first time we had sex and it defiantly wouldn't be the last.

——————————

After going a few rounds we were both exhausted and slept but only for 2 hours. Then I woke up because I was hungry. I tried to get up but Brian had an iron grip on me.

I could have pulled myself away but I didn't want to, first that would wake him up and second, it's comforting.
But I am starving.
Luckily, he woke up after a few minutes but not entirely, just enough that he could understand what I am saying.
"B, can you let go. I need to go make some food."
But instead of a reply all I got was a grumble and him snuggling up closer to me, rubbing his nose into my neck.
"In a minute." He whispered. I was okay with that and snuggled up to him as well.
I got comfortable and was staring to doze off again when Brian woke me up.

"Come on, let's get some food."

I was the one to grumble this time, especially when Brian got up and unwrapped his arms from around me. I instantly felt the change in temperature, I went from feeling like a toasted marshmallow to a block of ice.
I whined immediately and shoved the covers over my head in an attempt to get warm.
I heard Brian chuckle from above the covers but I didn't care, I wanted food but I also wanted to feel warm.
He pulls the covers off me and lifts me into his arms. He has clothes on now but I don't so he helps me get into some clothes and carry's me downstairs.
When we reach the bottom step my eyes are open and are looking around. I can't see Dom, is he still out in the garage?
Brian puts me down in the kitchen and starts to make some food out of the everything I got from the shops. Which is now scattered on the side and the floor. Luckily it's all sealed in packets of bags.
Dom comes in when he smells the pancakes and we all get some to eat. Brian is a surprisingly good cook seeing as when we lived together in Miami I did all the cooking.

——————————

After eating our pancakes we all packed up a few things. Brian and I were at the Toretto's so there wasn't much that we could pack so it was only hygiene products, we could buy clothes at the shops on the way.
We go outside and meet Dom by the cars. I was riding with Brian as we only needed two cars to pull this off, anymore could be a risk. The more cars there are the more people we have to keep track of.
"You ready to go."
"Yeah."
"Let's go then." Dom says.
Dom gets into his charger and Brian and I get into his Subaru Impreza.

The next few days are filled with driving and motels until we got to Mexico. Now we just had to get to Braga's home base in Tecali.