Chapter 4

3rd POV: After hitting the side of the train Brian looked to the side to see gasoline pouring onto a fire

3rd POV:
After hitting the side of the train Brian looked to the side to see gasoline pouring onto a fire.
He knew he had to move quickly when he saw it growing beside him.

"Shit" He muttered to himself as he started to climb to the other side of the truck.

Brian managed to make it to the passenger side and was halfway out the window when the explosion went off. The blast knocked him out of the window but he managed to grab onto the outer skeleton of the truck.

Dom was looking around the freighter for Zizi but he couldn't find him.
When he heard the explosion he rushed to the open side of the freighter to see if Brian was okay.

As Brian was hanging onto the truck he saw a bridge. The side of the bridge would hit the truck off the side of the train, he knew he had to get off or he would be killed.

When Dom looked outside, he saw Brian hanging onto the edge of the truck but what worried him was what Brian called out.
"Bridge. There's a bridge."

Dom rushed to the remaining car, knowing that it was the only way to get Brian off the side of the truck.

Brian tried to get a better grip on truck but only ended up falling slightly, quickly catching himself before he fully fell.

Dom hopped into the last car and revved the engine. The DEA had stormed the freighter with their guns drawn ready to fire at the people stealing the cars, knowing they worked for Reyes.
"Luggage car is clear." One of them calls out.
Zizi sees them and hides behind one of the boxes, waiting for the right time to come out.

The agents rush in and all point their guns at Dom when they see him in the last car.
"Freeze!" One of them shouts but they are quickly cut off by Zizi coming up behind them and shooting all three of them.

Dom starts the car and looks as if he is heading for Zizi, making Zizi start shooting at him but instead he turns, going straight out the cut in the side of the train.

They are getting closer to the bridge and Dom is too far away for Brian to jump.
He speeds up and tries to get up the hill by the tracks but keeps getting pushed down.

The front of the train is already on the bridge and Brian is so close to getting knocked off with the truck.
Dom sees this so he speeds up and pulls up in front of Brian.

Just before the bridge hits the truck, Brian makes the jump. He lands on top of the car and Dom moves slightly out of the way so he doesn't hit the bridge.
The truck collides with the bridge, causing a large explosion which Brian turns around to watch.

This stopped them from being able to stop the car as there was a flaming truck rolling after them.

"Oh, shit."
Brian said when he realised that Dom was driving them straight off the cliff and into water.