Chapter 2

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Dom looks behind him at his house, his childhood home, in pieces.

He rung the only person that could have an idea about who did this.

Nadia and Brian went back to their home with Myles and Natasha. School was off the table for the day.

The same with Mia and Vince with Nico.

They both offered Dom to come back with them but he wanted to find out who would do this so he spent a lot of time doing so.

After not getting a reply from Hobbs he started to call Elena. She picked up almost immediately and he found out that Hobbs has already had a brush with this guy.

——————————

Dom walks into the hospital the next day, having stayed with his sister. Both Brian and Mia had spare clothes for him at their houses for when he comes over, so he didn't have to worry about that. He chose to stay with Mia because Nadia and Brian still have kids that can wake up in the night.

As soon as he gets out of the lift in the hospital he is greeted by Elena.

"What happened?" Dom asked.

"Shattered his collarbone. Fractured his leg in two places. He only regained consciousness this morning, having been asleep for over a day. The first thing he said was, 'get me Dom'. He's in there." Elena said, pointing to a room behind her.

Dom moves around her but turns back, wanting to check on her.

"Are you okay?" Dom asks her.

"I'm fine. He's waiting. Let's go." Elena deflects, not wanting to have this conversation.

She moves around Dom and heads into the room with Hobbs in.

"Got something for you." Elena says as she walks into the room with Dom behind her.

She turns her head to Dom, prompting Hobbs to do the same. She passed him the file he asked her to get when he woke up.
"Your files."

"Thank you."

"You risk life and limb to save the free world and what do they give you? Jello and a bad 70s tv show." Dom says. The two of them look at the tv to see the hulk on screen, making Hobbs huff out a slight laugh.

"You know, it's got its perks. Sponge baths ain't that bad-" Hobbs starts to say but was interrupted.

"Dad!" Sam shouts.

"I'm sorry, baby."

"Dad?" Dom questions.

"Honey, I want to introduce you to somebody. He's a, uh... he's an old friend. Go on and say hello." Hobbs says. He hesitates a little when calling Dom a friend but then he realises that is (sort of) what they are.