Chapter 8

(This is her tactical outfit that she is wearing this chapter

(This is her tactical outfit that she is wearing this chapter.)

3rd POV:

The goons came around to all the cars to get the drugs and the drivers out. Dom, however, had a plan. He had a guess on how this'll go and he knows they are probably going to kill them all. So he came up with a plan to cause enough of a distraction, to get away.
"What are you doing, man?" One of the goons said hitting the front of the car.
Dom just ignores him. He pulls the pipe out of the NOS tank and turns the gas on.
"Come on!" The goon said again, hitting the side of the car this time.
Dom still ignores him and turns on the cigarette lighter so it'll make a spark for when the gas hits it.
"Come on, man." The goon by Dom says when Dom takes his time to get out of the car and get his jacket. "Come on, today, man."

"Hey, don't touch me. Hey, don't touch me, man!" The driver from the yellow car said as he was pushed forward by a goon.
Brian, however, was calm during this whole thing. He didn't kick up a fuss but did as he was told, looking for the right moment to strike.
"Hey, I said don't touch me, man!" He kept saying. "Hey, look, dawg, don't put your hands on me."
"Yo, man, what's up with your boy?" The driver from the yellow car asks Fenix. Only for Fenix to shove a gun in his face.
"Hey, boss man!" Dom calls from the side catching Fenix's attention, along with everyone else.

——————————

Nadia, who was watching from above, was watching through the rifles scope. When she saw Dom draw the attention towards him she huffed in annoyance. She moved slightly so the gun was pointed more towards Fenix.
If she gets the chance to kill him, she will. He is a sexist prick that she really wants to kill.
Nadia is slightly happy that Brian hasn't started any trouble yet, he's acting too calm, but he seems to be in FBI agent mode.

——————————

"What did you say?" Fenix asks Dom, putting his gun down from the other mans head.
"I said only pussies run nitrometh." When he said that Fenix turned his full attention to Dom.
"You looked under my hood?" Fenix walked over to Dom when he doesn't answer.
"I'm talking to you.got something on your mind?"
" '70 Plymouth. Her name was Letty. And somebody wrecked the car."
"I wrecked the car. You remember her face? Huh? 'Cause I don't. Last time I saw it, it was burning."
Fenix pulls the horseshoe on the gun, ready to shoot.
"Now what?"
"I'm gonna enjoy what happens next."
This confuses Fenix for a few seconds until a large explosion goes off.
Dom pushes Fenix's arm down so that he can't shoot. After he moves the gun, the sound of a gun firing goes off. The first one hits Fenix but not in the face, only in the leg as he had moved.

Then everyone is firing their guns. Some of the goons are firing where they think it came from.
While others shoot at the racers so they can to get the drugs and leave.
Brian is thrown to the floor during the explosion but he quickly recovers and elbows the man behind him. He takes the mans gun and shoots anyone who comes near him, near the car or anyone who works for Braga.
Dom doesn't use a gun, though. He goes towards a group of them, who are firing and starts to beat them up.
Nadia is helping them from above, while dodging shots, but when it starts to get more chaotic and harder for her to see through her scope she scales the side of the mountain to get down.
When she gets down from where she was, while avoiding people shooting at her, she heads over to Dom. She knows that Brian is fine with the gun but Dom may need a little help as he was taking on 10 guys with guns.

Dom had started to fight them when Nadia came up from the side one of them. She grabbed him by the neck and snapped it to the side.
Once she got their attention the goons split into two groups. Dom was mainly punching and elbowing them but Nadia was using her fighting skills to take them out quickly and efficiently.
Nadia had finished taking out all the guys who came at her and was watching Dom take out the last 2 guys. When he finished he turned his back to them to walk away. Nadia knew he made a mistake when he turned his back to them, you never turn your back on your enemy as it gives them a chance to surprise you.

Dom defiantly got a shock when a gunshot rung and he felt a burning sensation in his shoulder. He turned around to see the guy that shot him back away a little at the look Dom gave him.
Nadia watched as Brian got up from the floor and get into the car with the drugs in. Dom, however, had taken to beating the shit out of the guy that shot him.
Brian stopped the car by Nadia and Dom.
"Nadia, Dom, get in!"
Dom ignored Brian and carried on punching the guy that shot him. Whereas Nadia got in the back of the car with her duffel bag, she stashed, holding some of her things.
"Get in! Come on!" Brian shouted at Dom.
After knocking out the guy Dom turned to the car and slowly started walking towards it.
"Come on! Get in the fucking car! Let's go! Hurry up!" Brian continues shouts at Dom.
Dom gets into the front seat and then they are off.
They off road with the big vehicle, which sent them all bouncing around in the car, even with seat belts on. Nadia had to hug her bag to her chest to stop it from flying around the car, which could set off some of the weapons she has.

——————————

After driving for a while they make it onto a main road with other cars. They parked up beneath an underpass, where there were no cars.
Brian went to the front of the truck to talk to his boss. Dom was in the boot of the car looking at the drugs and Nadia was still in the backseat, she was checking on everything in her bag and making sure nothing got damaged or set off.

After waiting for a minute Brian got through to Penning.
"Talk to me, O'Conner. Where the hell have you been?" Penning says as soon as he presses the answer button.
"I got the shipment."
" 'I got the shipment' or 'we got the shipment'?"
"What are you talking about?" Brian asked, worried for that they may have seen Nadia or Dom. He doesn't know what Nadia did that is so bad that she can't be seen by the police, but he is going to ask her soon. He really wants to know.
"Traffic cams in the area picked up pictures of you and Toretto together. Listen to me O'Conner. Bring in the shipment and bring in Toretto." Brian let out a quiet breath when he realised they hadn't seen Nadia because she's was in the back.
"But I thought the point was to get Braga. We got an opportunity here." Brian said trying to sway Penning.
"Brian, the clock stopped ticking. Bring them in. Are we clear?"
Brian doesn't get a chance to answer though because Nadia taps him on the shoulder. He jumps slightly and turns to see her. When he sees her all he can think of is how she got there so quietly.
Nadia points to the floor and the boot of the car. Brian gets the point that she doesn't want to talk when the phone is on so he ends the call.
"O'Conner?" Is the last thing heard from the phone.
The two of them follow the trail to the back of the car, where Dom is.
"So this is what $60 million dollars looks like."

"Yeah , we got to get you to a doctor." Brian tells him when he sees that Dom is still bleeding.
"We got to find a place to hide this."
"I got a spot."
We all got into the car and Brian started to drive as towards an impound lot.
"502. Wet reckless. I need a 48 hour hold." Brian tells the gate keeper while showing his FBI badge.
The guard kept looking at Dom as if he is trying to recognise him.
"Outback. Any spot you can find." The guard says before going back into his little room.
Nadia, Brian and Dom all hop out of the car.
"You sure about this?"
"Yeah, the last place they'll check, their own impound yard. Trust me."
Brian throws the keys to Dom who puts them in the bin by the car to hide them.
"You know, I've been thinking, when you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine, too."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah." Brian says a little smug. "So now you owe me a ten second car."
"Is that right?"
"Yeah."
They walk towards a few cars that'll work for them. Dom finds one that he wants and smashes the window. He opens the car door from the inside for Brian.
"Now we're even."
" 'scuse me." Nadia says as she nudges between the two of them.
"What are you doing?" Brian asks.
"Hot wiring it."
Nadia manages to hot wire the car quicker than the two of them could. They all managed to fit in and were off to Dom's house.