Chapter 10

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

When they arrived at the fisheries Brian and Roman went in, leaving Nadia in the car with Irina. As soon as they got in the first, and most obvious, thing they saw was Bilkins in his yellow shirt.

"Nice shirt, Bilkins." Brian commented as he and Roman walked up to the other three in the room.

"It's my day off." Bilkins replied causing Brian to smile.

"Yeah. Well, anyhow, this is the deal. Last night Verone threatened a cop into giving us a window. We're driving to an airstrip in the Keys, off Nallwood Avenue. Verone has a plane there and he's taking off for good." Brian told them, but what he didn't know is that they aren't going to an airstrip they're going to a docks. Nadia knows this because she had to plan everything and she told her boss all this but because Brian never said anything about it, she thought that he knew it was a dock. If he had asked her she would have told him but he never did.

"Wait a minute. How do you know this?" Markham asked them.

"Monica." Brian answered.

"She's doing her job. She warned us." Roman continued for him.

"She warned you about what?" Bilkins asked.

"Verone plans to kill us after we give him the money."

"Driving into an ambush was never part of the deal. I'm calling this off." Bilkins said worried for Roman and Brian's safety.

"Like hell you are. This is a customs case, Bilkins. No one's calling this off unless I do. Look, this is real simple. You make the run, get Verone and his cash together, so I can move in for the bust, alright." During Markham's inspiring speech he picked up a pair of walkie talkies off the table. "You don't, I will find enough charges on the both of you to make you disappear. Take these." He says handing them the walkies. "We're gonna have GPS on you so you the whole time, just so you don't get any cute idea's." Markham says walking past the two of them and was about to head out the door but is stopped by Bilkins voice.

"And to make sure nothing happens to them, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, right." Markham replies before he walks out the doors to go outside. Brian and Roman go out after him and watch him pass the car. When Markham walks past Brian's car Nadia has to slide down her seat to not be seen.

"That guy's a dick, man."

"Yep." Brian replies to Roman. "Let me go and get Nadia. We're gonna need her for this."

"Alright." Roman says as Brian is already walking over to the car.

When he left Brian came over to the car and tapped on the window. She opened the door to ask why he came over, when there is still a chance of one of the other cops that are still inside, seeing her.

"Come on, we need your help." Brian said before walking off and back over to where Roman is now standing by the water. Nadia quickly joins them with Irina cuddled into her arms, Nadia didn't want to leave her in the humid car.