Jakob Toretto

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

It had been a few months after Christmas and the twins birthdays have gone past, they are seven years old. It was now May.

The team got called in for another mission but this time Mia joined them. She never said why, only that Vince may need some help with the kids.

Brian and I were trying to live our life with the kids. Trying not to think about all the trouble the team is getting into or worry about them, even though we still do.

After getting daily updates from Roman and Tej they suddenly stopped. Neither me nor Brian had any idea what mission they were on, what is was about or who for but all they know is it's dangerous, as it always is.

As they days went passed we got more worried until we finally got a call. Brian picked up my phone as I was making dinner and put it on speaker phone.

"Hello." Brian says.

"Hey, Brian. Is Nadia there?" Dom asks.

"Yeah, she's here." He says, beckoning me closer to talk into the phone.

"Hello." I say.

"Good. We need your help." Dom says.

"What with?"

"Do you, by any chance, know a Jakob Toretto?" Dom asks.

"Yeah. He worked for Mr. Nobody with me and Natalia." I say, a little reluctantly because that was just after I got out of 'The Red Room' and I hate talking about it.

"Did you know he was related to me and Mia?" Dom asks.

"No. I just thought it was a coincidence that you had the same last name. Especially after what he did, he was a real dick." I say.

"We need you to tell us anything you know about him." Dom says.

Brian looks to me, giving me a reassuring look, letting me know he is there for me as he knows how much I hate talking about my past.

"Okay, well. Jakob had worked for Mr. Nobody for a long time with Natalia. She would be the better person to ask this question...but that is impossible. I only worked with him on a few cases but on one of those cases he met a wealthy billionaire, who we were meant to steal something from. He had possession of something illegal and we had to get it back. He worked with Natalia and I to get it back but he must have bumped into the billionaire and got to talking because it was after that when he started acting weird. A week later he was gone and took a deadly weapon with him called, 'Project Aries'. He only had half of it and the other half was in an unknown place. One half was useless without the other so Mr. Nobody decided to leave it and just keep an eye on him for now. After that I didn't hear anything about it or him."

"So, Otto swayed him to betray Mr. Nobody and take 'Project Aries'." Dom reiterated.

"Yeah, basically. I don't know much about him, only that he'd always get upset on a certain day in the summer...June 12th, I think. Mr. Nobody would make sure no one would disturb him because he was more emotional on that day. Why are you asking me all this?"

"We needed some help." Han said.

"Han?" Brian and I ask at the same time.

"And me." Gisele said.

"You're alive." Brian asks.

"It's a long story and when we get out of this mess and back home, we'll tell you everything. We promise." Gisele says.

"You better." Nadia says, slightly pissed that she didn't know Gisele and Han were alive. Knowing that Mr. Nobody most likely had something to do with it.

"Okay, well we have to go but we'll call you if we need any help." Dom says.

"Okay, talk to you soon." I say.

"Bye." Brian says.

"Bye." We hear the whole team say.

"I didn't know Dom had a brother." Brian said, still processing the news.

"Or that Gisele and Han are alive." I say, sounding a little pissed.

"I'm sure they had a good reason." Brian says, trying to calm me down.

"They better." I say, going back over to the dinner.

——————————

The next day we got a call from Dom.

"Hey, we need some help." He says.

"What can we do?" Brian asks.

"Contact NASA." Tej says.

"Wait, what?" I say.

"We need to get into space to destroy a satellite to save the world, again. But that means we need to tell NASA in case we need some help."

"Okay, so how do you expect us to call NASA." I ask.

"I don't know. I thought you might know someone." Tej says.

"Well I don- actually yeah I do. And he owes me a favour. But how are you getting up there. It's space." I say.

"We have a plan." Dom says.

"That doesn't sound good." Brian says, hearing in Dom's voice that he isn't certain about it but is also excited to see how it goes.

"It'll work. Hopefully." Tej says, desperately.

"It'll work." Dom assures him. "Also, could you help us track something. No one is gonna be helping us on the tech end so we could really use some back up." Dom says.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want us to track?" Brian asks.

"There's a big armored truck driving around Tbilisi. That's all I managed to get to." Tej says.

"Don't worry, we'll do the rest. When do you need to start tracking." Brian says.

"An hour." Dom says.

"Yeah, we got it, don't worry." Brian says.

He goes off and starts to round up the twins while I finish up on the phone.

"Are you sure your okay with this? I know your retirement isn't really a retirement at the moment." Dom says.

"Yes. It's fine, the twins love hanging out in the basement. They like to pretend their superhero's and it's their secret base with all the weapons." Nadia says.

"Are you sure that's safe?" Tej asks.

"They can't reach any of them." I tell them. "Anyway, I have to help Brian as the twins are currently beating him up. I can hook us up to your comms and we'll watch everything in an hour and help when you need it." I say.

"Thanks." Dom says.

"Don't mention it." I say.

I end the call and go outside and rescue Brian from the twins.

"We have to defeat the evil dragon, mummy." Myles says as soon as he sees me.

"Oh, is he the evil dragon, then your right. We have to destroy him but don't you think you have already destroyed the evil dragon." I say.

"He does look sleepy." Natasha says.

"Well then. How about we go down to your secret lair because me and the evil dragon have to do some work." I tell the twins.

"Yeah!" They shout and start to run into he house and stand by the secret door that leads to the basement.

"How do you do that?" Brian asks as I help him up.

"It's a talent. Now, come on." I say pulling Brian in with me.

I pick Sebastian out of his bouncer and we all go down to the basement to help the team on their mission.