Chapter 13

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"Alright, let the party begin. Let's go!" Brian said as they drove into the storage unit. They drove their cars into the two open doors which closed behind them.

Outside the police cars were circling around and creating a barricade where they saw Brian and Roman dive their cars into.

"This is unit 25-99. We have the suspects surrounded." One of the officers spoke into his walkie. The two helicopters were watching from above. Bilkins was waiting to see what happens as this wasn't a part of their plan.

Then, the officers heard noises of engines revving. The doors pulled open again but instead of it being Brian and Roman it was four pick up trucks. They were the battering rams to get the police cars out of the way. They drove straight forward and into the police cars making the officers run out of the way so they don't get hit, some of the officers who were still in their cars just reversed out of there.

Once all the police cars were out of the way, all the other doors in the unit were opened. Out poured a lot of street racers. This was all a big distraction so that Brian and Roman could switch out their cars, getting into the ones that they won from Fonzie and Fabio.

Everyone watching was amazed and surprised at what had happened as it wasn't what they had expected at all. The racers that Brian beat just before he was caught were here as well.

-------------------

Bilkins was a bit proud at what Brian and Roman had pulled off to cause a distraction.

"We're not tracking them on video. Must have lost them in the scramble." Bilkins said over the walkie to the man in the helicopter.

--------------------

"Yo, let's break." Brian said to everyone over the walkies.

Everyone started breaking off into groups to draw the police's attention away from Brian and Roman as they knew they wouldn't get caught. There was still more cars coming out of the storage facility that were breaking off as well. In that bunch was Brian and Roman's cars, they broke off right together, but it wasn't Brian and Roman.

A lot of the police cars were smashed up and crushed but they were still chasing the racers down.

--------------------

"All right, we got them going west on beach." Bilkins says to the helicopter person through his walkie.

"Rodger that! I've got them!" He says back over the headset.

"Customs has a fix on two cars heading west on beach." The lady in the police helicopter says.

"Rodger! Follow those cars." She got in return.

"Rodger that." She says back. She then turns the helicopter to follow the cars.

The cars head right going to a little sandy area near the water, where they pulled the cars to a stop.