BBQ

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

After what happened on the plane Deckard came back to Spain and stayed with Nadia and Brian. Owen went off on his own, now being newly released from prison.

Deckard brought Baby Toretto back with him. He was helping out a lot with the kids while they waited for Dom to call to say where they are meeting up to give him his son.

Although, it had only been a few days and they know he had to get things sorted after being in Russia and sort out everything that has happened in the last few days, so they were being patient.

——————————

4 days later:
3rd POV:

It had been a hectic few days in the O'Conner household. With a newborn baby, a two month old baby and four year old twins but the three adults managed to make it work.

They were all sat down a dinner, Deckard feeding baby Toretto, Brian feeding Sebastian and Nadia helping the twins with their food, when they got a call.

Nadia, being the only one without a baby in her arms, got up to answer it. It was Brian's phone but they usually answered each other's phone if the other wasn't around as they don't have anything to hide.

It was Dom.

Nadia answered straight away, wanting to make sure everything is alright after what happened in Russia. She doesn't have much idea except what she saw through Cipher's cameras but it looked very dramatic.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you all okay?" Nadia asked as soon as she put the phone to her ear.

"Yes, we're all okay. I was calling about my son. I know Deckard came back to you guys." Dom says.

"Yeah, it was easier because he knew we would be coming to see everyone anyway."

"Okay, well we're back in L.A. now and have everything sorted. Tell me when your coming and we can set up somewhere to have a barbecue and get to meet the kids. I heard you gave birth to your own little one." Dom says.

"Yeah, he's just over a week old now but he is so tiny. And we can leave here in the morning to come and see you. The kids get to see all their aunts and uncles again, which I am sure they are excited about." Nadia says, knowing the twins can hear her. It was a lot earlier than they wanted to get on a plane with Sebastian but they wanted to visit all their friends and family in America.

The twins start to get excited about seeing their aunts and uncles again. Having not seen them since they were all over in Spain and at the beach almost a year ago.

"Okay, well text me when you land here and I'll get everyone together." Dom says.

"Okay. See you soon." Nadia says.

"See ya soon."

Nadia ends the call and walks back over to the table, everyone moving their gazes over to her.