Natalia

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

It had been a week since Brian and I got engaged and today we were leaving his mums. Originally we was going to drive back to L.A. and chill out until Christmas but now we are going to spend the weekend in Ohio.

I want the kids to see where their aunt's grave is because they ask about it. They know she passed away because I tell them stories of their aunt and how much of a hero she was. I also thought it was time to take Brian there because I have wanted to take him there for a while but things started to pile up.

——————————

After leaving Jean's house we went to the closest airport and got a flight to Ohio.

I had called Andy and he said we could stay there. The twins could sleep with Nikolay in his room and Brian, Sebastian and I would be in the guest room. (My Room)

"Okay everyone, out of the plane." I said, waking up the twins and Brian from their naps.

They walked like zombies to the car that was waiting outside the plane and fell straight back asleep as soon as they got in.

It took a while to get to Andy's from the airport but I didn't mind the peace and quiet.

——————————

"Hey, come on in

"Hey, come on in." Andy said after opening the door.

It was only me at the door, with Sebastian's carrier in my arms.

"Hey, could you take him for me? I need to wake up Brian and the twins."

"Yeah, here pass him over." Andy said, reaching out to take the carrier.

I walked back out to the car opened the boot first, taking out all the bags in the boot and placing them in the ground just outside of it. Luckily we only had three suitcases but they were really big. Not including Sebastian's pram.

"Come on, up you get." I say to the remaining few in the car.

I tickle the sole of the twins feet and they sit straight up, bursting into fits of giggles.