Chapter 11

3rd POV: Before Nadia left to go see Dom and Brian she called her boss to inform him of what is happening

3rd POV:
Before Nadia left to go see Dom and Brian she called her boss to inform him of what is happening. Then he could inform Gisele and extract her if necessary.

When Nadia arrived at Dom's place him and Brian were getting ready to leave. She got out of her car and into the back of theirs.
The first stop was the impound lot to get the car with the drugs in. After they got that they were on the way to the meet up, where the FBI were setting everything up so they could watch.

Nadia got out of the car before they arrived as she wanted to search for a high vantage point. That way she can use her sniper to keep Brian and Dom safe but also so she doesn't get questioned by Stasiak again.

Brian and Dom pulled in and all the FBI had left the room. They started to take all the drugs out of one box and put them somewhere else. They knew Braga wouldn't bring all the money, they needed a back up so they could find out who he really is.
After 20 minutes Braga and his goon squad could be arriving any time now. Brian and Dom stand next to the boxes and behind the truck.

"Have we got a plan in case this goes to shit and they kill us." Dom asks.
"Nope, guess we just have to hope a little."
"You need to be careful where you wish for hope." Brian laughs before getting serious when he hears cars.
The cars come around the corner, it's Braga's and his goons.
"Here." Brian says, passing Dom the keys to his new car. "In case things go shitty."
"Just like old times?"
"Yeah."
When they finished talking. All the goons jumped out of their cars.
"You dropped something." Fenix says as he stalks towards them."That's what you wanted, right?"
"Dom..." Brian calls, quietly to him as he started to walk forwards too.
"Calm." Campos tells Fenix as he pushes on his chest to stop him from making a scene.

When Fenix finally backs off Campos walks towards Brian and Dom.
"He's harmless. Don't worry about him. And he's really sorry about Letty."
"Where's our stuff?" Campos asks Brian.
"You mean the stuff that used to be in here, right?" Brian replies as he walks over to the boxes. He opens the lid of the one they empties to show that they had moved the drugs.
"We'll, you'll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal." Brian closes the lid of the box and walks back to where he was standing as he talks.
"No worries. Braga keeps his word."
As Canpos says this Dom can't help but seek a bit suspicious. First campos seems extremely loyal to Braga and he Fenix listened to him without a fight. It makes Dom think it may be him.

Campos makes a gesture to the goons and a man comes out of the back of a car. He slammed the door as he got out and tried to looks as intimidating as possible. This just makes the two of them more suspicious about who he is and why he has to try so hard to scare people.
He carries a duffel bag over to the two of them and drops it onto the floor by their feet.
"$2 million. You get the rest when I get my property."
Neither Brian nor Dom say anything. They just look at him.
Brian breaks the silence with the question him and Dom had been wondering about. Even Nadia was thinking about it and she was looking at all this through the guns scope.
"I got a question for you. You wearing pink when you were clawing you way out of el barrio?"