Chapter 8

Nadia POV:

Nadia POV:

"Why are you here Monica?" I ask her as I sat up more.

"I came to talk to Brian. I didn't know that you was going to be here, especially since you are just meant to be watching over them. Not sleeping with them."

"I am not sleeping with either of them. We just shared a bed last night." I said as I got out of the bed. Brian still seemed half asleep but looked as if he woke up more when I moved away from him and out of the bed. I walked over to the bathroom to get my clothes and put them next to my rat while Brian spoke to Monica.

"What are you doing here?" He asks her and unlike with me, she actually answers him.

"Brian, they're gonna kill you. I heard him telling Enrique and Roberto." This wakes Brian up the rest of the way as he sits up more from the bed. "Once you finish the run, they're putting a bullet in your head."

"Are you sure you heard him right?" Brian asks. I think he asked her this because he knows that Bilkins will want to call off the job but he wants to do it to clear his and Roman's name.

"I'm sure." Monica replies but mutters it a second time a little quieter.

As I was getting all my stuff together and was about to come out of the bathroom to put it by the door, I hear the curtain get pulled to the side. Then I hear Roman's voice.

"Verone's boys is outside-" He started saying but he cut himself off when he saw Monica on the end of Brian's bed. It probably didn't help that it was the same moment I came out of the bathroom with my clothes in my hands. That probably gave Roman the wrong impression. "Oh I see what they looking for. You're little girlfriend here. And why is Nadine here in your clothes."

"I stayed over. I had a lot of vodka last night, Roman."

"That is a valid point but that doesn't explain why she is here." He asks pointing at Monica. The both of us ignoring the other two in the room. I shrug my shoulders to tell him I have no idea why she is here.

We all turn to look at the window when we hear the creak of the decking outside. Then we see a shadow of Enrique through the blinds. I was only able to tell because he is bald. Brian jumped out of the bed quietly and grabbed a blue shirt. We had all gravitated towards the window they were trying to peep through.

"They don't know i'm here. I snuck out." Monica said while throwing her arms around. If you couldn't tell, I don't like Monica.

"What the hell are they doing here then?" Roman asks her.

"I don't know. Maybe they're guessing." Again with the arms.

"Hey, go stall them. Go stall them for, like, two minutes." Brian says to Roman as he finally gets his shirt on. Not that I am jealous or anything.

"Check her, homey. Check her." Roman says as he walks out and points toward Monica.

I go outside with Roman, still in Brian's clothes. I stood behind Roman, closer to the back. Slightly in hopes that it'll stop them from seeing me but I know that it won't. Which'll just make it seem more like I am sleeping with Brian, which is not good for my cover but I guess it doesn't matter. The job is gonna be over soon anyway.