Chapter 9

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Brian was watching Ramsey and Dom until he was pulled onto the floor from behind.

It was the leader of the soldiers, Kiet. He slams his foot on the ground, aiming for Brian's head but Brian slips out of the way.

 Brian grabs his gun but it gets kicked away from him before he can use it

Kiet tries to kick Brian but he moves out of the way. Causing his leg to smash into a monitor. He kicks at Brian's head so Brian puts his hands in the way, stopping him from bashing his head.

The two then do hand to hand, ending with Brian under the other mans arm. His arm twisted in a painful grip.

Kiet let's go of Brian and elbows him in the back. Brian stumbles slightly but doesn't show it. Instead he uses it to his advantage. Thinking that Brian would be more hurt Kiet took a breather allowing Brian slammed him into a wall. Hitting his sides with punches and then putting him in a headlock and kicking his stomach. Brian then pushes him into the desk, harshly.

——————————

Dom and Shaw are both speeding down a very steep hill. Two cars with soldiers in was behind them, following them down the hill.

The car that followed them down aimed for Dom. It swerved into the side of Dom as well as it could on the bumpy hill. The guard did it one more time before Dom pushed him to the side, where he hit a pile of wood that sent him flying in the air. He glided through the air before falling down onto a broken tree that was pointing straight at him.

"Oh, shit!"

The car smashed straight into the broken tree, killing the man inside.

The other three cars drive past and carried on down the hill.

"What are you doing? This is crazy!" Ramsey shouted to Dom.

"Keeping you alive." Dom replied.

Deckard took care of the jeep, sick of it tailing behind them. He hit the front corner of the jeep, causing it to drift to its side as they went over a large edge.