Chapter 7

Brian POV:The day after the party I go to the station to give Trinh the shot glasses

Brian POV:
The day after the party I go to the station to give Trinh the shot glasses. I don't bother wearing a suit as I'm not going to be staying there long.
I walk in and head to Trinhs desk.
"Hi" I say as I walk through the glass door.
"Hey" She said, lifting her head up from the computer.
"I got a gift for you." I say as I sit on the side of her desk.
"All right."
I pass her the shot glasses, which are now in an evidence bag.
"A dirty shot glass, just what I always wanted." She says.
"I got these from the club last night. There's two sets of prints here. Run them both. I know one of these is Campos'. I think the other might be Braga's. And you're gonna have to go beyond Interpol."
"So that means I have to contact individual agencies, and that could take weeks." I nod my head instead of speaking, to tell her that she's right. "Okay."
The GPS in my pocket started to vibrate. I stood up and pulled it out to see co ordinates being downloaded onto it.
"Gotta go." I tell Trinh. I walk out the room and downstairs to my car. I get in and follow the GPS.

——————————

When I was only a few seconds away from the destination, I get a call.
"Yeah."
"That's your thirds traffic violation in less than three blocks. Slow it down, O'Conner." Penning tells me. Trinh must have told them I got called in.
I hang up the phone and throw it to the side of me.
"Sure thing, dad." I say sarcastically and speed up just to piss him off.
I drive in a warehouse and see the three other drivers there, Campos and his goons. There was a truck to my left, that must be how they are getting the cars in Mexico.
As I look around and see what's going on, I get a little worried as they are checking for tracking devices. It doesn't help when I hear the tracker in my car start bleeping, loudly.
I unscrew the panel where I hid the tracker, trying not to make it obvious. If they notice what I am doing, I'll get killed instantly.
I see two guys heading my way, just as I get the panel open. I shove my hand in there and start moving it around, trying to find the tracker.
The closer the guards get, the more anxious I get.
I kept getting the antenna of it but then I would loose it. I finally managed to get the tracker out of there and shoved it into my drink where it would shutdown. The guards came over and started scanning my car.
"All clear." One of the goons told Campos when they didn't find anything.
Campos gestures to the lorry and the back opens up. Our cars were slowly loaded into the back of the lorry. Once we were all in we started moving.

—————————

It wasn't long until I started to get bored. While I was waiting I thought I would text Nadia but the phone had no signal.
When I looked up I saw two of the drivers jumps down from their cars above me and Dom.
"This ain't right, bro. Nobody said nothing about being stuck in no truck."
"Tell me about it." The other one said.
The two of them faced Dom's car.
"Hey...hey!" They call out to Dom.
"Yo! Where do you think they are taking us?" They asked Dom.
"Don't matter. Were just along for the ride now." Don tells them.
After realising they weren't going to get much out of us they go back up their cars.
Once went back into their cars and the rest of the trip was quiet. I ended up taking a nap while I could as I knew it was going to get hectic soon.

——————————

3rd POV:
When they arrive in Mexico they are taken out of the truck and lined up in a garage, just outside the border.
Braga's goons were filling up the cars with the drugs while Gisele spoke to the boys.
"Welcome to Mexico, boys." She said as she walked out from the side of a van.
"There are helicopters and surveillance cameras that scan for heat signatures at the border. But there are blind spots that I can guide you through via satellite. There can be no margin of error, so you must follow my every direction. Any questions?"
"I thought Fenix was gonna be here." Dom said.
Brian had a feeling that Fenix had something to do with Letty's murder as there is no other reason Dom would be so interested in him.

"He'll meet you out there." Gisele tells Dom. She starts typing on her GPS controller to send them all the co ordinates of where they'll be going.
"All right, everybody, sync up. Good luck, gentlemen."
"Vaya Con Dios." Gisele tells Dom as she walks past him to leave. Go with god. (A/N: I think)

Once Gisele left the boys got in their cars and left too. The first part of the drive was easy but it was when they reached the border when it got hard to see.

———————————

Nadia POV:
I was on my way to Mexico to explain to the boys what they had to do with Gisele. However I got a call from my Boss.
"Nadia, your mission's changed. I don't care if you blow your cover but I need you to take out as many of Braga's men at the drop off. They plan on killing all the drivers and I can't loose Brian and Dom. They will make great assets when I need them." He tells me.
"So get to high ground and snipe them?" I ask.
"Yeah, but make sure you can get down quick and easy. Incase you need to leave quickly or help them."
"You got it, Boss. But why are you changing my mission again to protect Brian...and Dom.
I don't get why you don't call them in now if you want them so badly on your team."
"It's not time yet. When they are ready, I'll call them in. But that isn't yet."
"Alright. I better go then or I won't make it there before them." I say about to hang up.
"I'll need you to call me later or in the morning to tell me how it went."
"Okay bye, Boss." I said and hung up the phone.
"Bye, Nadia." He told me before I hung up.
I changed my course from going to the starting point and telling them what to do. To now, go to the finish and finding a high vantage point I can easily get down from.
Gisele will have to take care of the explaining herself. It's not like she hasn't done it before, I just hope Mr. Nobody told her.
When I got there I had to change my clothes into one of my tactical outfits so my clothes didn't get dirty.

——————————

3rd POV:
"Satellite link up engaged." Gisele said over the walkie. "Keep proceeding northbound at current speed."
Another car came from the sandy darkness and took point. The other cars going behind him in a straight line.
"Stay close to Fenix. He'll lead you across." Gisele told them. Dom however was far too focused on the fact that Fenix was there.
"Hurry it up. You guys have been tagged." Gisele told them when she heard the guards were moving the cameras.
Dom loved out of line and sped up. He was more focussed on getting to Fenix than anything else.
"Shit."
Brian said as he realised that he was right, Fenix must have done something to Letty.
"Toretto, get back in formation." Gisele tells him over the radio.
They got closer to the hills and Fenix opened up the door to let them in the tunnels.
Dom moved back in formation when he realised that if he didn't than he would smash into the hill.
They all got in the tunnels just in time for border patrol to not see them.
Fenix led them through the tunnels with practised ease. He picked every right turn to make it to the end faster.
"They're sending a helicopter. You have thirty seconds."
"The windows closing fast. You need to get out of there before they send ground support." Gisele told them. They were driving through the last but the was held up by wooden poles.
The yellow car hits some wood that was in the wall, causing it to break and almost land on Brian's car but he dodged it.
"Fifteen seconds." Gisele said, counting down the seconds until they have until the helicopter got there and found them.
"You're running out of time." Gisele reminds them as they are on the last part of the tunnels.
Fenix presses the button for the door.
"You need to get out now!"
They all make it out of the tunnel just as the door closes. They drive onto the main road and around the corner, to the drop off point.

Fenix parks his car up where the rest of the goons are and all the drivers park in front of them, allowing the goons to take the drugs out of their cars and put it into the truck.
"Sloppy! Very sloppy!" Fenix shouted at them as he got out of his car.

(P.S. Finding GIFs is a bitch. It took me over an hour to find a working one.)