Chapter 9

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

"Alright, so our targets name is Hernan Reyes. And he runs the drug scene down here. He's never been busted because he doesn't leave a paper trail." Brian tells everyone as we all head over to a table with the plans on it. I stand next to Brian and have James on my right.

"No paper trail means no banks. And no banks means cash houses." Gisele says.

"That's right. Ten of them, to be exact. Spread throughout the city." Brian tells everyone. He opens a map on the table that we marked with all the cash houses in the city.

"And we're going to hit them all." Dom says, joining us at the table.

"All of them?" Tej questioned, sounding a little confused.

"All of them." Dom confirms.

"That sounds crazy. You bring us to a whole other country so we can rob the dude who runs it? I thought this was business. Sounds personal to me. Is that what this is? I got love for y'all, but personal ain't good business. I can't do this homie." We all look at Roman as he rants and goes to leave. Neither me or Brian
try to stop him as we know he will come back when he hears about the money.

"So what we're talking about is $100 million."
Dom tells everyone. Me and Brian are watching Roman walk away and suddenly stops when he hears about the money.

"You say what? Hundred...See, sometimes I be over thinking, man, and I know we just met, but you just, kind of, got to..." Brian looks to me as Roman continues to stumble over his words and we share a smile.

We both know Roman would be in it for the money. I see Tej shake his head at Roman, which makes me smile a little more. I look down at the table so no one sees me smiling like crazy but I could feel James looking at me.

"That's right, $100 million, and everything we take, we split even."

"That's a little over $10 million apiece. I am down." Tej agrees.

"I'm in." Santos says.

"Ten million. That sound like a whole lot of vaginal activity to me." Roman says quietly but we still all heard him.

I wanted to laugh but decided to keep it in as everyone else is very serious. I am usually emotionless so I keep getting looks off James when he sees me smiling or laughing, he has never really seen me like this unless it's just us. I tend to be more void around other people.

"You can't pull of ten heists on the same mark. You just can't." Gisele says.

"Yeah, as soon as we hit the first one, they're going to do everything they can to protect the rest." Han says agreeing with Gisele.

"Exactly." Dom says earning confused looks from everyone.

Once he explains the plan and gives everyone their roles, everyone starts to get ready. As Nadia is at the small table with computers, James came over to her.