Prologue

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

I had just finished my first mission since I came back. When I got back from it I was called into my bosses office.
"You called for me." I said in my Russian accent as I walked through the doors into his office.
"Nadia. How have you been? How was the last mission?" He asked, getting up from his chair and leant on front of his desk.
"It was fine, why?"
"Nothing, just wanted to make conversation."
"Neither of us are good at small talk, boss. So what did you really call me in here for?"
"I sent Giselle on a mission and she could do with some backup. I know you said you don't want long term undercover missions but I really need you to do this. This guy is smuggling drugs across the border and every time they succeed.
The FBI have sent in informants but they keep getting taken out. They recently sent in a new one, I want you to keep an eye on her. Try to keep her alive, please. And find out who Braga is."
"Okay, I'll do it. When do I have to leave?"
"I'll give you 4 hours to clean up and get some clothes together."
"See you later, boss." I say as I walk out of his office.

——————————

It's been a week since I have been in the cartel with Giselle. The guy in charge is a dick, and I don't mean Braga, as I have never met him, I mean Campos. This guy has everyone kissing his feet, I think he is secretly in charge but I need proof before I tell my boss. Otherwise it's on my head when shit goes sideways.
Today is the day of the race. It's where street racers compete for spot to work for Braga. They mainly do it for the large payday.
Tonight is when I meet the person I am supposed to be protecting. I hope they aren't just an obvious FBI agent or they are going to be killed within seconds.