Chapter 7

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

"So, what happened?" Dom asks them.

"Shaw's goons showed up and started shooting up the place." Han says.

"But we got something big." Gisele said walking closer to them.

"What?" Dom asks.

"Braga." As soon as Gisele said that, three pairs of eyes immediately snapped to her. "He's working with Shaw." She said throwing the phone on the side with the proof on it.

"What are you talking about?" Brian says.

"It's true. That phone's filled with coded payment transactions that lead straight to Braga's cartel." Han says.

"Who the hell is Braga?" Roman asks.

"He ran one of the biggest cartels in Mexico."
Nadia tells him.

"And our old boss." Gisele said, pointing between herself and Nadia.

"I was only 'working' for him for a few weeks but, okay." Nadia says when Roman looks between them with a funny look on his face. Something between confusion and even more confusion.

"We used codes just like that to move money out of the country." Gisele told them.

"It all makes sense. Braga was running Letty, now she's working with Shaw. It would explain how the two of them met." Brian said.

"Okay, so y'all know all this information about him, where do we find him?" Tej asks.

"He's sitting in a prison in Los Angeles." Brian says, now pacing around the room.

"How do you know that?" Tej asks.

"Brian put him there." Dom tells them.

"Alright, so this is the break we were looking for. If the two of them were working together, Braga will know what Shaw's up to. I'm gonna pay him a visit." Brian says.

"Are you serious right now? Think about what you're saying. You're wanted, Brian. The moment you step foot off that plane, it's a wrap. You're not coming back." Roman says what everyone else is thinking.