Chapter 6

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

Dom slept most of the day as he hadn't gone to sleep the day before. Mia went to check on Vince. Even though he is an ass, she loves him. So she left Nico with us knowing that there may be a small argument when she goes home.

Brian and I spent the day playing with Nico. It felt like we were a real family. The whole day I wanted to tell Brian that I was probably pregnant but I wanted to confirm it first. So when Mia left I asked her to get me a pregnancy test.

I know they aren't always accurate but I would have a better idea. I don't want to get Brian's hopes up.

——————————

Mia didn't come back until the evening at 6ish pm. When she walked in I ran over to her to get the bag before Brian saw it. We didn't speak to each other, she just handed me the bag and I ran to the bathroom.

After I had peed on the test I left it on the sink and washed my hands. I had to wait two minutes. It felt like the longest two minutes of my life and just as I was about to flip the test over, there was a knock on the door.

"Nadia, are you okay?" Mia asks through the door. I walk over and open the door.

"I'm fine." I tell her, poking my head through the door.

"No your not, why are you lying? Have you done the test yet." She asks.

"Yeah, I was about to pick it up when you knocked on the door."

"Open the door then. We'll look together."

I opened the door and let her in the bathroom with me. She sat on the toilet lid, that was pulled down, and I was standing in front of the sink.

I grabbed ahold of the stick and flipped it over.

Pregnant

I am pregnant.

I turned around with tears in my eyes. Mia must have thought the worst because she pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay. Maybe now just wasn't the right time."

"I'm pregnant." I tell her, stopping her from going on a tangent.

"Really?"

"Yeah." I answer with a large smile on my face. She pulls me into a hug again but this time it's not for pity.

"I'm so happy for you but when are you going to tell Brian?"

"Not yet. I need it to be the right time so that he doesn't feel like it's more stress." We pull out of the hug and Mia grabs my hands.

"Okay, but it better be soon. You'll have a tummy in no time. Trust me, it will pop out really quickly." She tells me and hugs me one more time while saying.
"I have to go. Vince wants to see Nico. I'll be back tomorrow morning, tell Dom that I got him some food, it's in the fridge."
Mia says. She walks out of the bathroom and I hear her say goodbye to Brian and pick up Nico before leaving.