Chapter 12

Nadia's POV:

Nadia's POV:

After our 'lovely' drive along the motorway, Shaw's team was taken in to custody. We were all brought to a military base, for now.

I know something is going to happen, I can feel it. Brian must have noticed something was up because he came over to me after talking to Tej and Roman.

"Are you okay? You seem off." He said.

"Yeah, it's just...don't you think it's too easy."

"They just killed a bunch of people and destroyed a lot of property for fun in a tank. Not to mention, London." Brian says.

"I know but something feels off. It's like we're missing something and it bugs me that everyone thinks it's over. We caught Shaw and his team, whoo! But you and I both know that at least one more member of his team is standing in this room with a gun on her side and handcuffs."
I say, telling Brian all my thoughts.

"I think your right. She is dodgy but we don't have proof."

"I have a tingle. That's proof."

"I think they'll want actual proof."

"That is actual proof."

"Then hard proof. Like a photo or a recording that is incriminating."

"I can make that. Give me 20 minutes." I say, turning around to my computer.

"No, no, no. If you don't trust her then neither do I but we can't give them fake proof. If it's found out to be fake then you'll be out on trial." Brian says, turning back to face him.
"Come on, we better join the others or they'll think we're doing something else."

"Let's stay here then, I want to see their reactions if we take longer." I say with a mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Come on." Brian said while smiling and pulling me up.

——————————

We walked back over to the others, who were all leaning against the walls or sitting on the steps. They all stayed back to make sure that everything is okay and Shaw would remain locked up.

""I can't believe they stole a 70-ton tank for a three ounce computer chip." Was the first thing Brian and I heard as we walked into the room.

We walked over to the majority of them, as Letty was sat on the stairs by herself, and waited.

"That three ounce computer chip is more deadly than 1,000 of those tanks." Hobbs says.

The NATO commanders attention was torn from the chip when he sees Letty.
"What about her?" He asks, starting to walk over to her in a threatening way.

"Not her." Dom says. He walks over to them, protecting Letty. Brian gets up as well, in case Dom gets a little out of hand. Sometimes he can get too protective but also to have Letty's back.