Pt 2 of The Rescue

3rd POV:

3rd POV:

Dom gets out of the car and fights Conner Rhodes, knowing that he means the most to Cipher. He kills Rhodes after he killed Elena and tried to kill Letty.

"Rhodes." Nadia and Brian hear Cipher call.

They couldn't see or hear what Dom had done so when they heard his voice over the speakers in the plane they were relieved. He stopped Rhodes killing Letty and doesn't have to worry about Cipher hurting his son.

"He's no longer with us. Rhodes picked the wrong target." They hear Dom say.

"Congratulations, Dom. You just killed your son." Cipher says.

Nadia feels a wave of disgust roll over her at what Cipher says. Who can kill a baby, it's sick.

"You're wrong. I just saved him. And you just took your foot off the tigers neck." Dom says.

——————————

"Alright, governor, it's gonna get noisy. This is for your ears." Deckard says, placing the headphones that Nadia gave him over Baby Toretto's ears.

He plays some music for him through the headphones so that he can't hear the gunshots.

"Good?" Deckard asks.

"Uhh." The baby says, agreeing with Deckard.

"Let's go."

——————————

"No! Stop him! Do not let him get off this plane!" Cipher says through her walkie when she sees Deckard get the baby out of the room.

——————————

"Alright, little man, this might be a little scary, but it's gonna be a lot of fun." Deckard says to the baby.

Nadia and Brian are watching his interactions with the baby and find it sweet to see such a kind side to him. He is amazing with kids as he managed to entertain the twins and not get annoyed with their many questions like a lot of people do.

The door Deckard is waiting behind is opened by a guard. Deckard doesn't waste a second and as soon as he sees the door start to open he strikes first.

When one of them was down he goes onto the next one, doing it while holding a baby carrier.

Two people further down the room shoot at him and Deckard shoots back, making them take cover as he does.

They start to shoot at him again, through the wall he is behind, making him have to crouch down as the bullets go through the wall.

"How's the music, good?" Deckard asks.

The baby lifts his arm up a little as if to tell Deckard that he likes the music. This makes Nadia and Brian smile at how the baby seems to be talking to Deckard when he is only a few months old.