Chapter 13

3rd POV: When we got to Tecali we parked at the top of a hill

3rd POV:
When we got to Tecali we parked at the top of a hill. Dom said he had called someone who was willing to help us find Braga.

I didn't expect the person who came up the hill to be Gisele.

When she gets out of her car Dom goes up to her, while me and Brian are leaning against his car. He had his arms around my shoulders pulling me towards him and I was leaning my head on his chest.

"I thought you weren't gonna show up." Dom says to Gisele.

"You saved my life. I'm willing to return the favour." She pulls a note out of her pocket and hands it to Dom. "This will help get you to Braga. Dom. Going in there is suicide." She tells him.
Dom looks off into the distance before replying. "I have no choice."

"You must have loved her very much." Gisele puts her hands on Dom's chest as she leans forward and kisses him on the cheek.

"Vaya con Dios." Go with god. She said to him again. Gisele leaves but not before giving a look to Nadia.
It was a look that told her that 'jobs over for me, see you back home. Be safe.' Nadia gave her a look back to say 'don't worry about me, see you soon.'

Gisele then drives off leaving Brian, Nadia and Dom.

"So this is where my jurisdiction ends." Brian says.

"And this is where mine begins." Dom tells the two of us, holding up the piece of paper Gisele gave him.

——————————

They drive into the town, going through the back ways that don't get used as less people will see them. They arrive at a new church that looks like it is still getting furnished.
They arrive before Braga and his goons so that the sound of the car doesn't alert them.

They watch as Braga goes in with a bag, filled with what they guessed to be money. The three of them wait while Braga talks with the priest.
As Braga is praying the three of them sneak in. Dom has a shotgun aimed at Braga's head, Brian had a pistol and Nadia isn't holding anything. Although she has weapons on her like; knifes, guns, spider bites (tazers) and a electric staff that can split into batons.

"You ain't forgiven." Dom tells Braga with a gun pointed in his face. Braga turns around to look at us, he seems surprised but at the same time he doesn't. Almost like he had a suspicion something like this would happen.

"You boys want to arrest me? In here." Braga asked.

"No, we're beyond that." Nadia said in her Russian accent. Slightly showing Braga she was not who he though she was.

"You can't buy your way out of this one."

"Hermano, you and me...you and me, we're not so different. You're no hero." Dom gets annoyed when Braga says that and points the gun as if he is going to shoot. But in the last second Dom changes his mind.