Chapter 1

Nadia's POV: It had been a few months since we broke Dom out of prison

Nadia's POV:
It had been a few months since we broke Dom out of prison. Brian and I have been travelling to all the beautifully exotic places that we can go, as long as they don't have US extradition. However, a few days ago we got a call from Mia. So now we were going to Rio to meet up with her, Vince and hopefully Dom.

Brian and I were currently in a car driving up to Mia's place with Vince. Though I am excited to see Mia again and meet Vince, I am mainly excited to meet their baby. I love babies and kids. I can't wait until Brian and I have one of our own, which may be sooner than expected.

As we got closer to our stop Brian could tell I was getting a little antsy. I don't like not knowing why we are here. He took my hand a gave it a few kisses, I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.
Next thing I know, I feel someone shaking my shoulder, lightly.

"We're here, I think?" Brian said as he shook me a little more. I made a small groan to show that I am awake but I didn't want to open my eyes yet as I knew it was a bright day.

"Come on, Dina. We can get some food." He said, knowing food would sway me into waking up.

I made a noise which sounded a little like 'okay' but I'm not too sure.
I lifted my head off his shoulder and stretched my arms up as much as I could in the small car.
When I had finished stretching, with Brian watching me, we both got out of the car.

I looked around for the first time since we got here. We were in the favelas.
"It's gotta be it, right?" I say as we are both unsure of where we are meant to be going.

We walk towards the entrance way of the address we were given by Dom. It's to Vince and Mia's place. Brian grabbed my hand as we started to walk up the stairs. The further up we walked, the more people that came out with guns. We kept going up to see what they would do but they kept coming. I couldn't take this many people, and I wouldn't want to at the moment.

"Let's get out of here." Brian says and for once, I agree. I don't want to fight these people as I know that they will overpower me with both firepower and the number of them.

3rd POV:
"Whoa, whoa. Easy, friends." Vince calls as he jogs down the stairs.
"She's with me." Mia says from behind him.

"Nadia, Brian."

"Mia." Nadia says as Mia gets closer. The two girls share a hug, having gotten closer over the small phone calls they have had since they last saw each other and since Nadia broke Dom out of prison.

Brian stayed behind, waiting for them to finish hugging as him and Vince never really got along. Though they did have mutual understanding between them, they didn't like each other but they didn't fight.

When Mia and Nadia pulled apart, Mia pulled Brian into a one armed hug before going back up to Vince.

"Buster." Vince says after Mia was finished greeting the two of them. Brian smiled a little at the familiar nickname from back in L.A.