Chapter 14

3rd POV: Fenix was right on their tail after they entered the tunnel

3rd POV:
Fenix was right on their tail after they entered the tunnel.

Brian was focused on getting us through the tunnel and away from Fenix that he was barely paying attention to Braga and for once Braga was quiet.

Brian switched gears when he saw the next turning and quickly swerved the car to the left. Fenix was still following them though as he knew his way through the tunnels.

——————————

Dom was only just making it into the tunnel with the hoards of cars right behind him.

——————————

When Brian went over a bump in the path, the car flew up in the air causing Nadia to hold onto the bars to keep herself on the floor.
They approached another y section and Brian decided to go right again. However Nadia knew he had gone the wrong way as soon as he turned but there was nothing she could say that would change the direction they were going now so she didn't say anything.

Fenix knew they had gone the wrong way and that it was a dead end so he started to get a little excited at the thought.

"Now what?" Braga asks Brian, speaking for the first time in a while.

Brian sees the wooden boards over the wall and starts to freak out.

"No, no, no." He mumbles.

"Drive through it." Nadia tells him.

"What?"

"Drive through, it's better than stopping or ramming into a wall so smash through the wood."

Brian squinted his eyes slightly as he sped the car up, preparing for going through the planks.
Luckily, they went straight through and it led near the end of the tunnel. It was the home stretch.

He lost control of the car slightly after smashing through the planks but he gained control of the car again and they were driving straight to the end.

——————————

Dom was speeding through the tunnels with all Braga's goons behind him. One of the men started to shoot at Dom's car but forgot there was a turn nearby. When it came up Dom swerved his car to the left and the man wrapped his car around middle of the intersection.

——————————

Fenix had moved his car from behind them to the right side. Braga looked out the window to him.

"Come on!" He shouted to Fenix.

So Fenix sped up and went in front of Brian's car. Braga started to laugh like an idiot at Brian. So Brian, having enough of his shit, elbowed him in the face to shut him up.
Fenix abruptly stopped his car from in front of Brian causing Brian to move around one of the wooden posts and around Fenix.